[Closet Bi] French style

Guest wl101

Guest wl101

Click here to see Closet Bi's original blog post...

As I've mentioned before, ive been chatting to a French guy on Scruff for coming on 2 weeks now. He's into being more sensual and touchy feely than a lot of the guys who just want my hard cock up their ass, although happy to oblige either way.

He's very much into anal massage and I must confess, i have been giving quite a bit of thought as to whether to let him have a play with my hole. Although my one and only time I took a dick did nothing for me I suspect a lot of that was due to the awkwardness of the situation and me not really finding the guy as I hoped I would from his pics.

The thought of having Frenchie's cock up my very tight hole, if be wants to go that far, is certainly not something I'd turn down straight away. Maybe I might be a versatile top afterall. Who knows.

Or course, I may never meet up with him buy supposedly it's scheduled for tomorrow afternoon. His pics have him as a very attractive guy, certainly gets a reaction in my pants very quickly. Plus he says he likes larger hairy guys. Whether he's serious or not time will tell.5276175319366823909-6668867650506825325?l=closet-bi.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.