[Closet Bi] Another day

Guest wl101

Guest wl101

Click here to see Closet Bi's original blog post...

One of the things I forgot to mention in yesterday's post was Rooney's spectacular effort in winning the Manchester derby on Saturday. Always nice to remind them who the "big" club really is! Nani's goal was also class but sadly will be forgotten purely for Rooney's one in a million effort.

Anyways, my attentions are now turned towards Thursday as if everything goes to plan I have a meeting with a guy I've been talking to for 10+ days. Not only does he look hot but cute too. As a result I have to tell myself he's going to be a timewaster and when push comes to shove he'll not want to meet up but I can dream. He reckons he is genuine and he's certainly sent loads of photos. But I am being cautious.

Incidentally the guy I met up with yesterday is so emotionally unattached to fucking other than getting my cock in his ass, I have no problem seeing him again. There's no kissing, little feeling up going on. He didn't even suck me off yesterday. Simply come in, get fucked and off. A real fuck and go. Over in 10 minutes I guess. As an occasional thing I don't mind that. But that level of speed is only something that appeals when the urge is there.5276175319366823909-4599615480067654192?l=closet-bi.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.