[Closet Bi] New week

Guest wl101

Guest wl101

Click here to see Closet Bi's original blog post...

Greetings to you all. Hope you had a great weekend and got lots of sex.

This morning on the way to work I had another chat with S, the guy who ive met up with twice before and who is now practically begging for me a third time. However, as regular readers will know, I have got my head in a twist over him. Whilst he sees me no more as a fuckbud, I see him as potentially a good mate and for that reason I've resisted any further meetings with him to date as the last thing I need is emotional attachment to someone who's hole I'm plowing! Part of the problem is we chat quite a lot to each other so this morning we agreed to cease all contact for a few weeks and see whether my head sorts itself out. Who knows.

As you also know, I joined BBRTS, a site devoted to guys wanting raw sex. I very quickly state I have not met anyone off this site but I have enjoyed chatting to a few posing as a top interested. I've received so many offers you wouldnt believe.

I've also decided I want my scally fuck fantasy to come true so I've approached a Manchester based guy who ticks all the boxes. Hoping to hook up with him this week sometime.

I've also got a couple of hours on Friday to myself as the missus is off out. Debating what to do during this time. Whether to go out somewhere to hunt for men or just have a quiet one in.

Disappointingly I think I've missed out on the guy who I blocked and subsequently stumbled into. He's not reappeared on Grindr so presuming he's blocked me now.

But the 18 year old from near Wigan seems very interested. Only taken a cock up there once before and apparently had trouble finding someone to become number 2. Only thing is it's going to involve booking a hotel room as neither of us can accommodate. Was thinking of a week on Sunday, assuming he's genuine.

Missus turned down my offer of a shag last night. Will try again tonight. We're trying to get her pregnant. So great being able to fill her pussy with my cum.5276175319366823909-169834541290405864?l=closet-bi.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.