[Twisted BB Boy] The 8-inch Firehose Fuck Part 2

TwistedBBboy

Click here to see Twisted BB Boy's original blog post...

As the door closed behind me I found myself staring at that jockstrap wrapped fuck stick. I swear I started to drool.

"On your knees, boy." was the first thing he said to me.

I was helpless to fight my instincts.

I did as I was told.

------------------

I dropped to my knees before my stud for the evening and swallowed the overflowing amount of saliva that was pooling in my mouth. He had managed to activate my slutty mode with a few simple words and a dominant stance. I was so hard at that point that my cock actually ached in my jeans and I wondered how long I'd have to wait to get out of them.

He stepped forward, shoving my face into his jock. I inhaled his scent and started tonguing the underside of his pouch, listening to him grunt in approval. I couldn't wait to suck on that cock, to get it ready for my raw ass. I'd craved his load for a very long time.

It got better.

"I haven't shot my load in four days. I'm going to flood your ass." He growled.

I couldn't help but moan like a bitch in heat. He had always been a big shooter. Sometimes it seemed like the bigger the cock, the bigger the load. I knew I fit that theory and would be proving it later myself.

Without removing his cock from the jock he pulled me up until I was standing, simultaneously lifting my shirt over my head. In ten seconds flat I was butt naked in front of him.

We weren't the type of fuck buddies that kissed. Sometimes that kind of chemistry isn't there. Instead I would make out with his cock and he would make out with my ass. But this time he wanted to be serviced.

He eyed me up and down, a smirk appearing in his eyes and at the corners of his mouth. He turned his back to me and went to sit in the chair next to the bed, removing his little bag and setting it on the bed. He settled into the chair, sliding forward slightly, splaying his legs widely.

Sometimes there truly is nothing hotter than seeing a man waiting for service. He stared at me as I looked at his newly formed physique and locked my eyes on his rock hard cock still hidden within his jock. My own dick, which was still larger than his own, was fully exposed and bouncing in the air, dripping copious amounts of precum on the ratty carpet.

I resumed my position between his legs, on my knees, like a good little cocksucker. I looked up at him and he nodded, telling me silently that I could remove his jockstrap. I reached forward and began to slip it off of him, my hands shaking slightly with excitement.

Later I would realize how different this encounter was compared to our previous ones. Not only did I find him more attractive but his demeanor had changed and knowing I was finally going to be bred by that beautiful cock had me trembling. Funny how knowing you get to take a load makes sex a million times better.

Once his jock was off I gawked at his cock. It seemed bigger than I recalled. Without even thinking I gobbled it down. He was already wet with precum, which was flattering. I knew he was excited to breed my bare ass. I sucked it down as best I could but continued to gag. He wasn't just long but thick as well.

I tried my best, tears coming to my eyes. He had rested his head on the back of the chair and was enjoying the treatment. When he heard me chock hard he pulled me off his cock.

"How about we smoke some and I'll let you snort some poppers. See if that helps." He winked at me as he reached for his small black bag. I scooted over to my jacket and removed my hitter box. We smoked quickly, the need to continue with our playtime taking hold.

The pot took over my mind, relaxing me but causing me to be even hornier than before (if that were possible). He handed me a new bottle of poppers and I snorted hard and deep. Just as the weed was creeping up on me I threw poppers into the mix. I was flying high.

Quite frankly I devoured his cock, immediately. I swallowed deep and hard, basically forcing myself to take it. He groaned loudly, obviously pleased. I repeated the same routine, over and over, skull fucking myself with his cock. I could taste his precum and even felt like my throat was coated in it.

After five minutes of this deepthroating he pulled me off his cock quickly.

"That's a big fucking load and you almost made me blow it down your throat!" he chuckled deeply.

I was pleased that I had managed to get him so close but happy he had stopped himself from nutting. Tonight was about the breeding.

He stood up, I followed suit. His cock was bobbing in the air like a prize fighter, glistening wet. I had him ready.

Now it was my turn.

He bent me over the side of the bed, gruffly. Insofar rimming had always been his best sexual ability. But this time he was even better. He made out with my ass, diving tongue first in from the first taste. I couldn't help but grip the sheets and call out his name. He was slobbering all over my ass, biting the cheeks, combining extreme pain and pleasure in the best way.

I knew my ass was opening up, quickly. He had me right where he wanted me and he knew it.

I turned my neck and could see him wiggling his face between my cheeks that he was holding apart with both of his hands. The sight was delicious and I found myself snorting the poppers lightly. I wanted to make sure my ass would open up entirely before he even attempted to shove that fuck stick into my raw ass. Nothing was going to stop this from happening.

Apparently he could tell that I'd hit the poppers, despite me doing it discreetly.

"Fuck yeah, boy. Open that hole up for me. Going to fuck you hard." He dove back in, spitting on my hole and rubbing it in with his fingers. I knew we were getting close to him mounting me.

About that time I felt him shift behind me. A few short seconds later I felt his bare, precum covered cockhead at my hole. This time he wouldn't find any resistance whatsoever.

He rubbed that raw cockhead all over my hole, spreading his precum in just the right spots. He knew I wasn't a fan of lubes and was going to do this all natural.

"You better hit those poppers. Get ready." He grunted.

I did as I was told. As I did I felt him applying a slight amount of additional pressure on my hole.

The poppers and weed had me in just the right mindset to let him sink in however he wanted. I inhaled a second round of poppers, regardless.

He pushed hard just as I screwed the cap back on the poppers and exhaled. Before my mind could even react he was buried balls deep in my bare ass. There was no pain, just extreme pleasure and the feeling that I was finally complete.

I was high off my ass and had a gorgeous cock planted in me.

"You okay?" He asked, with a slight edge to his voice. Before this was the point where he would have to stop. I could tell he didn't even really want to ask.

"Of course." I couldn't help but smile. I was finally taking him bare. What else could a boy like me want?

-------------------------------

Part 3 is going to be pretty intense boys, so stay tuned. Soon you'll understand why I used the term "firehose" in the title...8688736437688281989-8046682600993655750?l=twistedbbboy.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.