A load with a view

WestSideBB72

What's the best view you've had while taking a load?

It was a mild evening in late December, and I went to my usual spot in the park where tops come by and pump and dump, similar to an hotel room scene in normal times. This time, a cute guy started to fuck me but seemed to be bothered by the audience and people nearby. I myself love an audience but he didn't like it. He said "let's go to my other spot." I followed him.

We walked down to the end of a peninsula on the lake and he had me bend over a bench. He stuck his cock in and pumped repeatedly. A few minutes in, I said "GIve me that load." It appeared that English was his second language so I wasn't sure if he knew what I meant. I tried different ways of saying it: "Breed me!" "Come in my ass!" "I want your load!" Finally, while pumping harder, he asked "Come inside?" I said "YES!" 

So while I was bent over a bench overlooking a lake and the glittering midtown skyline on a mild night, he unloaded deep in my ass, and I enjoyed the long walk home from a nice night out.

• Like 2

I have two.  First standing at the window in my hotel room overlooking Copacabana Beach, beautiful view.  Second my hotel room in the Paris in Vegas.  The Paris had floor to ceiling windows and I am sure people could see in since it was evening and we had the lights on.  Both resulted in a load from my husband.

Mine is a secluded wooded area overlooking our town.We’ll be just inside the tree line and I’ll be on my knees sucking his cock.I know no one can see us but it feels like I’m sucking his cock for everyone in town to see.

One night On the 8th floor balcony overlooking the Atlantic Ocean at the Conrad hotel in Fort Lauderdale when my buddy bred my ass to the sound of the ocean surf