The scent and taste of a woman

Kneelandbob

I’ve sucked cocks for a long time and my favourite is when I’m sucking a guy after he’s been fucking a woman . 
    I’m bi and I love eating pussy but sucking cock is the first sex act I ever did even before I jerked off . 
    My girl friend knows I like to suck cock and she brings guys home for me to service . I love watching their meat disappear into her and pump until they cum or pull out and offer themselves to my mouth . 
    I live in Chilliwack and I’d love to find guys that fuck their wives or girlfriends and want to share the taste of their pussies . I swallow my reward 

Was with a man and a woman once. I was licking his cock while he was fucking the girl.

I fucked her and  dumped his load in her pussy, made me clean his cock ,then made me eat her pussy that was leaking his cum. Was a hot session . I loved sucking his cock while she watched too.  We played for about 3 hours. I ate her asshole, I remembered how it puckered while he fucked her. Prettiest asshole I ever saw. 

Guest cockcumwhore

That is so hot.  It is my dream scenario. I want to be tied tied down under a woman in the 69 while she is filled with cock after cock and I can lap up all the cum that leaks out of her and suck every cock  dry on exit.