[Closet Bi] Mustn't seem too eager

Guest wl101

Guest wl101

Click here to see Closet Bi's original blog post...

My mind has been elsewhere these last few days...ever since hooking up on Saturday if I'm being honest. All I can think about is how we seemed to click together so well. Firstly, I found him sexually very attractive. His bod had no problems causing a twitch or two! Secondly, he was horny as fuck in bed. Thirdly, I played out a fantasy of mine for real - bareback sex. Forthly, we shared a passion for music of the late 90s. Fifthly, if what we have said to each other is true, we both "do it" for the other in bed.

During our 10 days or so of chat it's always been me starting any chat. Remember this is a guy who freely admits to frequent casual sex. So I guess he's learnt the art of being fucked and moving on, not feeling attachment etc.

Problem is I've started looking into it far too deep now. I really wanna get with him again, even if just to get him out of my system one final time but I don't wanna seem top eager. I suspect he enjoys that feeling he's got over me as I'm somewhat spellbound by him now. But so far I've managed not to contact him. Think I should wait until at least a week's gone by and then maybe casually drop him a line. Problem is, can I wait that long. My fingers are itching to text him now!5276175319366823909-1970079705300249736?l=closet-bi.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.