Old Dean

I went to a different sauna to usual to try it out - knew it was meant to be quieter with an older crowd but thought it was worth a try.  The bar was at the front door then the locker room - then downstairs was where the real action started.  I got changed and stopped for a drink while I calmed myself.  There were a couple of bears, a twink and an old guy in the corner.  I turned to the bears and asked if they came here often.  One replied - about once a month.  The other said - I'm here more often - feels like Old Dean in the corner is here all the time though!  Always here when I am.  The twink sensing gossip said yeh - hear he comes here every day - always wants in my ass but he's not getting it - he's pozzed up loads of drunk lads on their way home.  I felt a bit uncomfortable about them gossiping about someone who was in the room but he didn't seem to mind.  "yeh - they don't ask and they love Old Dean's cock" said the guy himself.

Once I'd finished my drink I asked where you get the supplies from and they said just ask at the front desk.  So I went up and asked for some lube and to buy poppers.  The clerk winked and said "no condoms?". I felt embarrassed and said "oh yeh, of course those too".

I went through the curtain to the changing rooms,  and sensing there was guys behind me lubed my hole and went down the stairs.  I was walking towards the darkroom sniffing the poppers in preparation when the twink said "wanna fuck me" and I was like "no sorry mate strictly bottom".  I knelt on the bench in the darkroom ass in the air and only moments latter a huge stiff cock invaded it.  Know knowing who it was but he was real skinny.  I moaned in pleasure as he picked up the pace - I wimpered saying "yeh breed me" and he replied grunting as he shot his load "yeh take Old Deans poz load"

One of the bears came in and took his place saying Old Dean pozzed me too and now I'm continuing work - I yelled out "breed me sir" the combination of bear, poz cum and poppers getting the better of me.  He pounded me harder and harder until he shot his load.

Once I left the darkroom the twink looked out from a cabin and said "wow disgusting taking that old mans load" but I didn't mind - I needed to get the dirt in me

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 7