[Sperm Pig] White Trash Fuck

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

Yesterday I was fucked by some P.W.T. It was sorta hot and all, but I don’t know if I’ll repeat it.

The guy was young— maybe 30. Skinny. Bleached hair. Hairless body. Bad tattoos. And hanging a thick, 8+ inches.

You can guess why I decided to invite him over.

We had been chatting for awhile over a social networking app, and finally he had some time. So i invited him to swing by after work.

He was a smoker (not my favorite) and was a bit ripe. And an android user (of course he was). But he had on snug jeans and was pushing major box.

So we did it.

It was kinda hot in that dirty, trashy way. The combination of pit stink and cigarette smoke made it all the dirtier.

He climbed on top of me, used his knees to push my legs wide, and then started humping me while working my nips.

It sent me into a frenzy; I was so damn horny!! His massive meat was nudging around my hole and I couldn’t wait to get him inside.

I reached down and grabbed his cock to position it at my hole— and everything down there was slimed in a massive amount of precum.

“Dude! Is that all precum?” I asked.

“Yeah. I precum a LOT. I almost never need lube because of it.”

And he didn’t.

While still teasing my nipples, his cock started to work it’s way slowly into my ass. No lube. No spit. No poppers. His precum and my horniness combined perfectly.

Before I knew it, he was all the way inside me and pumping away.

I haven’t had a popper-free fuck in ages and I gotta say, it felt incredible! I was rock hard and he was thrusting all that meat in and out of me.

And I was getting seriously close to orgasming, just from his fucking. Dangerously close.

But, as luck would have it, so was he.

His orgasm seemed to catch him off-guard. He was just fucking in his same rhythm when he suddenly says “Uh oh! Oh SHIT!”

And he’s dumping his nut in my guts.

It was then he starts to thrust in hard, to get his seed in as deep as possible. And I know I’m gonna cum, too.

I have my hands on his shoulders and order him, “Keep fucking me! I’m about to shoot!!”

He fucks me hard and looks down at my hard cock lying on my belly. Two more thrusts and my load starts shooting up my sternum.

He starts giggling and saying “Fuck yeah!”

After he slides out, we’re talking a bit and he tells me that he’s only ever made a guy cum no-handed one other time and that it was so fucking hot to watch me do it.

He left shortly thereafter to get to his bar job.

All in all, it was a decent trashy fuck— if I get super horny again sometime we may do a repeat.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.