Super Bowl Sunday hookup with straight bud

PigBoyDallas

It's funny how gay guys fantasize about hooking up with a straight guy as so often its because they want to get fucked by a straight guy and take the load that should go to their wife or GF. I've got a regular fuck bud where its the opposite; Jason loves getting fucked and can't get enough of it. You'd never think he'd be the type too as he's a typical Texas redneck/white trash boy, middle 20s, cute face and piercing blue eyes with a beard but no mustache. Average defined body, no chest hair and some ink here and there but sounds country and looks it too in his Carhart gear that all straight boys seem to wear. You'd never know he takes it up the ass to look at him, but he's married and has a kid. I thought he was putting me on when he messaged me, but we met up and he was as real as it gets. He likes that I don't judge him and what he wants. I get it. I play with enough bi and straight guys to know they're just as much on a spectrum of sexual needs and kinks as gay guys. Its tough as he can rarely host so a lot of it is car play or bathrooms but neither of us minds. This Sunday his wife was gonna be at her parents so he had his place free for us to fuck. He asked me to bring some towels to lay down so we didn't leave a mess behind and said he'd message once his son took a nap. I got the message around 1 to come over and got there as quick as I could. His son is almost two and there's something kind of weird about having a baby monitor in the room where you're about to fuck someone's husband. We started out where he didn't want any emotional connections like kissing but that quickly went out the window and we make out like crazy when we fuck. He'd also said he had no desire to fuck guys and didn't get hard for guys but as time has passed he's wanted to fuck me sometimes and I've gladly let him. Its clear we both have feelings for each other no matter how much we try to deny it. Its funny as he also is very open about other guys fucking him as well and I passed along the contact for this horsehung ex-con and they're regularly hooking up and there's two straight guys he "has beers with" on Fridays after work. He's shown me photos of the two guys and I would love let the trashy blonde guy drill my hole all he wants.

I get to his place and bring in the towels and we're off to the bedroom where he strips the sheets off the bed and lays the towels down so we can fuck. He's frantically stripping as he's pulling the sheets off and I strip down too and it isn't long before he's on his knees sucking my cock. Its funny how good he is at giving blowjobs for a straight guy. He admitted early on he came to love the taste of cum giving blowjobs to guys in HS to get them ready to fuck them. He never really liked sucking cock or how guys cocks tasted but knew he had to if he wanted to get them hard enough to fuck him. I kind of laugh inside as I can easily get hard enough to fuck him as I'm turned on by his body and face, not to mention knowing I can fuck him raw and cum inside him. I love hearing him loudly beg for my cock and cum, yelling for me to cum inside him. He works construction with Latinos and admits about how he fantasizes about having sex with them but he's too worried to act for fear of getting caught. He's admitted to picking up Latinos on the street, hanging out at Home Depot or the Latino market and letting them fuck him, which is hot as shit. I'm getting aroused pretty quickly and tell him I'm ready and we move to the bed. He doesn't like using the same lube he uses with his wife and wants easy clean up so we usually 'spit and stick' when we fuck, not that I mind. He admitted he was fucked earlier by a neighborhood kid who did a quick dump and run while his kid watched TV and that I should be able to get in him easily. He was on his back looking at me with desire and I put his legs over my shoulders and plunged in him. He wasn't kidding as the kid's cum was still in his ass and I slid in with ease, his eyes going wild with delight. I was so turned on knowing he'd already been fucked that I had to pace myself and hold back as I didn't want to cum too quickly. I know Jason loves getting fucked and wants it to go on for a while and I like giving him what he wants. I also like him crying out in pleasure, talking dirty, and saying how much he loves taking my cock and wants my cum. All of this works me up to pounding his hole hard, pulling almost all the way out and slamming hard and deep inside him as he's crying out for me to cum inside him. I give him what he wants, a shuddering, intense, spasming orgasm and I know I shot a huge load inside him and can he's saying how he could feel it and what a huge load it was between pants. He tells me how much he liked it rough and that he wants me to really pound him hard on the next load. He repositions us so he's bent over the bed, feet on the floor and I'm behind him doggy style. I give him what he wants, an unrelenting pounding, choking him around the neck as I'm slamming him with my cock as hard as I can and he is moaning like crazy begging for me to cum in his ass. I'm guessing he gets it this way often from guys and loves taking their cocks and loads without having to look them in the eye. I give him my load letting out a loud groan and he tells me if I want his load to take his place. I pull out quick and bend over the bend and can feel him spit on my ass and felt him  force his cock in me rough and hard. Part of me wants him to take his time, but part wants him to cum quick as its hurting so much. Its hot I worked him up so much fucking him that he wants to fuck me and I love that I'm getting his seed instead of his wife. He isn't at it long before he cums inside me with a groan, an intense burst I can feel. He slapped me on the ass and jumped up on the bed, thumpping on it for me to come up and join him.

We both laid there on the bed for a while, kissing each other deeply and intensely while caressing each others bodies and looking into each others eyes. I feel things with Jason I know I shouldn't feel and I wonder if he's feeling the same but can't allow myself those thoughts. He's married and has a kid. He and I can't have what he and his wife have. I'm just here to give him what he needs. That he fucked me was chance and a sign that he does have feelings for me sexually. He admits to how glad he was that his wife wasn't here and that we could have time to spend together. I try hard to let go of my nervousness and fear his wife will come in and catch us, but that's really more his problem and not mine. He starts grinding his hard cock on me and smirking at me and I ask him what he's thinking. He admits to being horny again and tells me to roll face down. I do as he says and I can feel his cock entering me again. I wish he could face me and look in my eyes when he fucks me but I'll take what I can get. Its weird how he says nothing when he fucks me but I can live with that especially when he gives me his load. He's told me I'm the only guy he fucks and he loves fucking me as I don't make him wear a condom. I guess its a compliment but I never know what to say. In fact I'm always surprised when he wants to fuck me as he says he's not into guys, but I guess getting fucked makes him horny. Still that makes me wonder if that's something he just says and that he breeds the "guys he has beers with" after they take turns drilling his ass. But I try not to overthink it and soon he blasts another load in me then flips me over to ride my dick, leaning down to kiss me and look in my eyes as he rides my cock. He's riding me a while as I take in his body: his tiny little nipples, his tats, his neatly trimmed beard, his uncut dick flopping around as he rides me, and his piercing blue eyes. Its easier to take my time to cum having shot twice already and he's riding me for all he's worth, which is what he loves. I finally can't hold back anymore and let loose another load inside him. He collapses down on my and I can feel my cock slowly slip out of his ass. We laid there for a while holding each other. His son started making some noises the baby monitor picked up and he quickly threw on shorts to go in and check him. When he came back I said I should get going and asked him to let me use the shower. He said that was cool and I could tell from his phone he was on Grindr chatting with a guy and could hear the pings from the shower. I finished up and he asked me to keep an eye on his son while he quickly showered. I checked his phone, and sure enough he was chatting with a hot Anglo guy in his 20s who was on his way. Scrolling through the chat I saw that Jason had asked if he barebacked and the guy did and wanted to bareback Jason. While I was a little sad he wanted to get fucked more, I understand Jason as I'm the same way. I love getting fucked and can't get it enough. That he was going to take anon seed from some guy off Grindr was even hotter. With his wife gone I imagine he's probably trying to get bred as much as he can. As he got out of the shower I grabbed my towels off the bed and thanked him for the time. Jason didn't even bother putting on clothes to see me to the door and thanked me for a fun time with a deep kiss. I left but hung out for a little bit to see if the guy showed up and he did. I watched him as he went up the stairs and knocked on Jason's door. It turned me on knowing he was about to get bred raw by another guy, his third of the day, but they'll never have what Jason and I have.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 5