[Life In The Raw] Flashback fuck- Neg, but poz friendly. VERY FRIENDLY

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

Way back in the day when I was neg and had a ManHunt account, this was my main source of getting ass.

This was when I had moved back into Los Angeles from Las vegas, and working near west Hollywood, I would often land some ass to nail after work. I hit up this guy, cute latin kid, we talked about fucking and I said I wanted to breed him. He told me upfront that he was poz, and asked my status. I told him that I was neg. He asked if i was poz friendly, if I didn't mind barebacking with a poz guy.

"Doesn't matter what you have inside you" I said. "As long as my load ends up in you as well."

He gave me his address and I headed over to his apartment.

I went over to his place and this adorable pocket gay latin boy brought me to his room. I undressed him, peeling his clothes off of his tight little body, he looked at me with his big brown eyes and wrapped himself around me.

"Are you sure about this" he asked. "I mean... if you change your mind, its okay."

"I'm sure."

"But... but I'm poz and you're not... I shouldn't have even asked you to come."

I kissed him softly on the lips, I picked him up on took him to his bed, I lay on top of him.

"You're so beautiful. I can't wait to be inside of you."

I turned him on his stomach and rubs his smooth and hairless bubble butt, almost too big for a 5'5'' pocket gay, but beautiful and round, with a bright pink hole where I planned to put my dick and load. I rubbed his body, hoping that his apprehension would melt away at my touch. I parted his cheeks and slid my tongue into his asshole, a sharp gasp, a whimper, then a moan as he melted into his sheets.

he grabbed the pillow as I tongued his sweet butt, he was moaning out loudly.

I licked up and down his smooth hole, he made the sweetest sounds as i tongued his butt.

His hole properly lubed up, I lined my bare dick against his sweet poz hole.

I slid effortlessly into his hole, he moaned softly I a bottomed out in his ass.

"Oh fuck, thats thick..."

"Do you like it babe, feel good."

"Oh man, it stretches my hole perfectly."

I grabbed him and fucked him hard, all tenderness was gone from this hook up now, I drilled his hole and he was crying out in pleasure, I fucked him doggy style, on his back, had him ride me.

I fucked him on his bed then bent him over his desk. We ended up on the floor and I had him against the wall. Then I picked him up, stood up, had him wrap his legs around me and fucked up hard, he was moaning loudly.

I threw him on the bed and fucked him while pinning his body down with mine, his form round big ass was taking my hard fuck and he was loving it.

"I need your cum in me, I need to feel you breed me... please."

I kept fucking him, kept giving it to him hard...

"Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck."

I felt his hole spasm as I triggered an orgasm from my assault on his prostate...

"Holy fuck... oh man...."

I smiled knowing what I had done to him, done for him.

But a spasming loosened hole was all I needed for my own orgasm to be brought to the forefront.

I unloaded deep inside of him, howling like a wolf as I jizzed hinside of his hole.

He was purring as my sweaty body fell on top of him.

We lay there and kissed, I held him next to me.

"Thank you."

"For?"

"I tested poz last week... and... and I didn't think anyone would ever want to touch me again."

We kissed. I wrapped my arms around him, I played with his cum filled hole.

His phone went off.

"Oh... a text from my roommate...

DO YOU HAVE TO BE THAT LOUD GETTING FUCKED?, I"M TRYING TO SLEEP"6205496180732721325-3497025383071649668?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.