[Street Cock] Taking a Break

Feeder

Click here to see Street Cock's original blog post...

Hey Guys,

You've been a great group of readers. I apologize for not posting on a regular basis this past year. As I mentioned before I moved to a new city in a different part of the country. I've been dipping my toe into the new sexual environment out here and I'm ashamed to say, I've learned about a darker side to myself that I'm not proud of.

I'm still very proud of every thick dick I picked up off the street and swallowed all the way down to the back of my throat. I am a cocksucker and that will never change. I just need some time and space to learn how to be that cocksucker in a healthy way.

I'll leave the blog up so you can enjoy and jerk off as much as you like. I'll check it every now and again for any comments that get posted. Still gives me a hard on thinking that there are guys out in the world jerking off to the things I've always done in secret. I just won't be adding any new posts for a while.

REMEMBER THIS!!!

U-Haul, Home Depot & Loews - You may not get one the first time but keep trying. Once you land your first, you'll be hooked! Unless you live in the same city as me. In that case I SAW THEM FIRST!

Cheers and stay safe!1082034886382831521-5339296090268829296?l=streetcock.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.