[Closet Bi] Footy and chat

Guest wl101

Guest wl101

Click here to see Closet Bi's original blog post...

First off a big welcome to new followers as a result of rawTOP listing this blog on his Breeding Zone forum. My profile and very early posts reveal probably far too much about me but that's me...open and honest.

For those of you that don't know the missus and i are Stretford End season ticket holders so last night we were at the Theatre of Dreams watching United beat Marseille, albeit yet another case of "not playing particularly well but got the result". Whoever wins the Premier League this season is going to be fairly undeserving of it compared with previous seasons anyway. Still, we're through to the European quarter finals. Just hope we avoid Barca for as long as poss. They'll rip us to shreds. Weird that Nani played last night given all the grief the dirty scouse cunt Carragher got for his fucking appalling tackle at Anfield. And Rooney is still a fat greedy granny shagging prozzie loving cunt too. Think he left his first touch in that prozzie's pussy as it's nowhere to be seen since!

Anyways, you'd have thought Old Trafford on matchdays would be full of eye candy. Not so lately. I do keep an eye out for younger fit looking lads but in all honesty not seen any to make my cock twitch for a while now. Last night I took a mate to the game. My properly gay brother is convinced this mate of mine is gay too. Certainly he's had very little experience with women (that he's admitting to anyway) and when he's with me he seems to go out of his way to point out good looking women as if to make a point. But his parents are church goers so I suspect like me, he's keeping quiet for the sake of his nearest and dearest.

Got hit up on Grindr whilst waiting for the tram to OT last night. Bit awkward to have a chat when your mate is with you. Managed to have a short exchange. Decent looking guy. Sub bottom. Looking for spunk up his arse and piss down his throat. I've never yet played the role of a dominant top and I have reservations as to whether my kind, friendly and caring nature would allow me to demonstrate the necessary qualities to really dominate a bottom like this. But since my indoctrination into bareback sex at the weekend, I'll see whether this guy comes back to me at some point.

I've also reactivated my profile on BBRT. Looking forward to seeing where that leads me. But one thing is for certain. I ain't gonna let any old dirty fucker sit on my hard dick. One thing that hot raw Saturday guy taught me was standards. He was set the benchmark. Not prepared to deviate too far from that now. May mean long dry periods but so be it. Prepared to wait for the hot guys.

I sent a text to hot raw Saturday guy yesterday. No response. Im gonna leave it until next week or week after than maybe once last attempt to arrange round 2 then he's consigned to history albeit as the best man sex I've ever had. Gonna start putting him out of my head now. Was a one off fuck. Yeah he was amazingly hot. Yeah he let me experience bareback sex for the first time. Yeah we seemed to get on after the sex too. But maybe slower intimate more connected sex is something he goes for rarely. So will let him be. And try once more in 7-14 days.5276175319366823909-2036660676854500686?l=closet-bi.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.