[Closet Bi] Hot bareback Saturday guy

Guest wl101

Guest wl101

Click here to see Closet Bi's original blog post...

OK so I couldn't keep to my promise and leave Saturday guy alone and I messaged. He responded and has done me a massive favour in what he said, all of which I agree with 100% although was in danger of letting emotions come into it.

"Ur not a pain mate and yes I wud do it again. The sex we had was great even to the point of saying amazing. I stay emotionally detached from my sexual partners as the love I give is to my bf. U know were not going to run off into the sunset and that is the way it has to be. Yes Bb is more intimate as it's skin against skin but please know It means nothing really. I've broken so many hearts along the way and bi married types seem to fall for me. They see me as escapism to me it's just sex. I do want sex again and u can enter my body countless times in this lifetime but please emotionally detach urself from me and use me for the way we both want to be used... Hot steamy passionate sexual fuck buddies"

He's so right. On reflection I let Saturday get to me more because of it being my first time bareback experience and it just so happened it was him. Suspect I'd have let it get to me whoever it was. There was also, I guess, the possibility of me letting my emotions cloud my judgement down the line even though I was working hard not to. But this just helps to reaffirm things. I'm in love with the missus. She is the one who I love to pieces and will do everything I can to keep safe, healthy and happy. Saturday guy is merely an outlet for hot steamy passionate raw gay sex and nothing else. And that is not only ideal but also very sensible.

Sorting my head out as I have might even let me relax a bit more with other guys now wanting something a bit rougher.5276175319366823909-2932489787816823175?l=closet-bi.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.