[iBLASTinside] Popping a Balloon

Feeder

To see iBLASTinside's original blog post, click here...

I’ve always found Asians*irresistible*in some way, but he seemed like a mix*— a little Asian, a little Latin. Still, that little ass shook at me and I could resist. He stood around 5-foot-7 on the thin side with a layer of body fat. We were in the dark corner of a sex maze at a club while music throbbed around us and the mist of blowjobs, poppers and fucking filled the air.

I’d opened my jeans and he’d been sucking me. Not a very good job of it because he never went very deep. These boys in their early 20s just never got the hang of sucking cock. And I’m not large. I’m proud of my seven inches but he just wasn’t cutting it and I was getting a little afraid that this Thai-Latin mix would only be into oral.

As he bent over to suck, I reached down to yank on his athletic pants. They gave way easily to a neutral colored jock and a naturally smooth ass. I ran my hand across it while he still attempted to suck and a little bit of tooth grated against the sensitive part of my cockhead. I jerked up.

He stood for a little kiss.

I kissed back, beginning to be very disappointed because this boy was hot.

“You want to fuck me?”

I nodded, “Yes.”

By now, his pants had collapsed to the floor and he bent over to go for the pockets, fumbling around a bit before coming up with a bottle of lube and the dreaded condom.

He tore open the condom package and handed it to me and then liberally lubed his hole before turning around and bending over.

balloon-pop.jpgIn those moments, I debated. He didn’t turn around. I stretched the condom and poked my middle finger into where my head would go. As I slipped it onto my cock, I pressed harder with my finger until the latex popped and my head poked exposed. I unrolled the rest and pressed against his hole.

I entered easily thanks to the lube.

As I fucked him, he never uttered a sound. He stayed crouched over and never moved his hands to check the condom*— what part of it remained, at least. His hole was tight, but obviously used from previously in the night. I wish there’d been enough light because I had this feeling my head inside that warm ass chute was churning up more cum and pressing it deeper into his guts. But I would never be sure.

Still, I was fucking hard.

I picked up pace and brought some poppers to my nose, giving myself one last whiff before beginning the last moments of really fucking.

As I bucked harder against him, bringing his ass harder against my thighs, feeding him my half-exposed cock, I thought about pulling out, yanking the condom off and cumming inside him completely raw. But that risked exposing the deception. A deception I think he was feeding himself. I didn’t.

I knew I was passing the point of no return anyway.

By now, a small crowd had joined us, watching the fuck, seeing this geek pummel this little athletic mix boy who just remained bent over and taking it.

I growled and let my load loose, but I keep fucking so I knew my spot was marked, that my DNA coated his guts and that, despite his attempt, his ass was owned.

Slowing down, he stayed bent over, his hands and head down, like some Geisha in training. As my deflating cock came out of his ass, I could see my cum around his loose hole. The condom was practically ripped.

Another top was stepping up to take my place. I pulled my condom off, completely ripping it now.

“Here, use this condom,” I said. “It’s still good.”

I could hear him chuckle as I left.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.