Winter storm hook up

PigBoyDallas

We got hit hard by winter storms here in Dallas and its really ruined my ability to hook up as roads are icy and both my parents are at home. I could just about scream I'm so horny and it's hard to come up with an excuse to sneak out of the house to fuck. The local guys I often hook up with can't get out or can't host for a lot of the same reasons, but I did have one guy, Antonio, message me saying we could fuck in his garage if I didn't mind. I was so desperate I was down, plus he's hot straight Latino guy in his mid-20s with a nice long slender cock that gets way deep inside me. I figured I'd go for it and tell my mom I needed to get out of the house and take a walk. She of course fussed at me to make sure I had a hat, gloves, dressed warm, and brought a phone in case I fell, like I was a little kid. I did as she said so I wouldn't draw more questions or attention and headed out to my bud's place. Like a lot of guys my bud still lives with his parents and is at that tough point where he's dating a girl but hasn't married yet and is getting asked a lot of hard questions by his family. I don't want to add to his problems and besides, I love being his outlet. He'll let guys fuck him but not to the point where they cum inside him, he'll make you pull out to cum and suck you off, which is cool. I get that. He doesn't mind getting fucked and seems to like it, but its probably the whole machismo thing where he just can't let a guy cum in his ass. That said there have been "accidents" where I've cum inside him and I'm sure that's happened with other guys too.

I walk down the alley towards his garage and I can see him through the partially open door as he waves at me. I step into the garage and he slowly closed the door trying to make as little noise as possible. even though the garage isn't attached to the house he's still nervous as his family is home and he locked the side door and leaned in to kiss me. Its cold in the garage but not as cold as outside and as he kisses me he pins me up against the car parked inside and I can feel his hard cock grinding on me. In my mind I'm trying to remember the last guy to fuck me and it was Friday...several days ago. I'm so horny Antonio could rape me right now and I wouldn't complain. He's clearly ready and turns me to face the car and is pulling down my pants and underpants and bending me over the hood. I can feel his spit hit my ass and I'm kind of freaking out as I haven't been fucked in days and am likely to be tight. I brace myself and try not to yell out or scream as Antonio enters me roughly, but I can't control it and he quickly covers my mouth as he forces more of his cock in me. And its bordering on rape as he forces more in me roughly without enough spit or lube and its painful as fuck. I'm willing to endure it so long as he cums soon and I can feel his precum slowly making it a little easier when he suddenly makes some loud groans and I can feel his cum flooding my ass. He's still thrusting hard and not slowing down and I can hear him whispering that he wants to put another load in me. His dick is moving a lot easier and I'm telling him how good he feels inside me, how bad I need his cum and want it. His dick is so long it hits a spot deep in my ass that sends wave after wave of pleasure through me. He's stroking long and deep, pulling almost all the way out and slamming all the way in, driving deep into me as I rock the car side to side. I'm loving it and its sadly too soon when he blasts another load deep inside me with a satisfied grunt. Pulling out he playfully smacks my ass and says its his turn. I get up off the car and he drops his pants to his ankles and bends over the hood just as I was.

I'm thinking Antonio would need some work opening up his ass and I start out fingering his ass as I spit on my fingers and at first he's moaning but before long he's hissing at me to just stick my cock in him already. I spit a few times on his ass as I stroke myself hard and start forcing my cock in his ass. He's softly crying out as I enter him but I don't give a shit as its what he wanted. Part of me wants to fuck him hard and without mercy since he wants my dick so bad. I'm fucking him way rougher than I normally do and he's moaning and crying out softly as I do and slowly the crying shifts to him saying how good my dick feels in him. I love it when Antonio gets all needy for cock and and I'm hoping he's wanting it again. He's let me cum inside him a few times, begging for it like a needy bitch and this seems like this is going to be one of those times. His ass started out really tight so I'm guessing my cock is giving him what he wants and needs and I have no intention of pulling out to cum. This little bitch is going to take my load whether he wants it or not. I stroking hard inside him and clearly he could tell I was getting close to cumming and he told me cum inside him. By now I was precumming like crazy and knew I was going to blast a huge load and soon did just that, letting out a satisfied groan as he softly moaning saying how good it felt. And it must have as I hadn't fucked in days and had a lot of cum built up. I kept stroking in him and asked if he was down to take another and he said he was. I kept stroking inside him as he was moaning with delight, saying how good my cock felt inside him and how bad he wanted my load. He gets like that sometimes, like a switch flips and he suddenly wants guys to cum in his ass. I wanna ride that for all its worth and take my time stroking inside him, delighting in hearing him moan and beg for my dick and cum, slowly building until I blast another load deep inside him. As soon as I'm done its clear he is too, telling me to pull out, which I do. He stands up and quickly pulls his pants back up, shivering from how cold they must be. I do the same and realize how cold it is with my clothes back on my legs. He pulls me in closely and starts kissing me deeply and I lean into him, pressing him against the car and we're making out intensely for a long time before he finally pulls back to catch his breath, saying how badly he needed to get fucked. I said I understood and I needed it too and that we could do it again this way. He laughed and said sure but said I needed to get going and went to unlock the side door, peering around first before waving me over to leave. I stepped out into the bitter cold again and could hear the door close and lock behind me. Even though its cold outside I was warm from all the hot fucking and knowing that hot stud let me cum in his ass again. Whatever hangups he has sometimes slip away and I'm glad to be there to exploit it.

• Like 12
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 3

• 2 years later...