How a tease said please to a pierced prick pozzing

I used to be a big tease. Making raunchy pictures of myself, making profiles on gaysites advertising my hole. But apart from bathhouses, adult theaters and an occasional cruising area I never dated men. I was one of those guys who got off on explicit reactions I got when I was chatting. Jerking off like crazy when men said they wanted to fuck me silly. And when I came I logged off.

On one of the sites a guy who lived nearby complimented me on my pics. I noticed his PA and replied he had a nice cock for ravaging holes. He answered that he might give me a gift while doing that. That was the first time I met someone, other than on this site, who admitted to be a gift giver. It was a huge turn on for me. It's wild when someone wants to fuck my ass, but having someone actually saying he wants to poz me was even wilder.

We kept sending each other messages and I explained that I thought it was a hot fantasy to be pozzed but didn't want it for real. We began talking on MSN Messenger and had nice raunchy cybersex. From the stories on bugshare I learned the pozzing jargon. He did ask from time to time to meet, but I never had the guts to go through it. I usually shot my load and than ended the conversation. He kept asking and saying he would't do anything I didn't want to and after a while I finally caved. I was willing to meet him.

I went to his place and we didn't waste any time on chitchat. We went straight to the bedroom. The metal ring in his cock looked menacing. A real shitter shredder. I had no idea how to suck it so I licked the shaft a little bit. "Don't waste your time on blowing me, I just want to breed your ass". He was really eager, giving me no time to change my mind about the fatal fuck he was about to give me. He asked me to lie down on the bed so I lied on my back, legs drawn up my chest, exposing my NEG pussy. He positioned himself between my legs and started licking my smooth bunghole, making it slippery for his pierced glans. I started playing with my own small cock but he told me not to. "I don't want you to cum. I want you to be hot and horny for this fuck. You ready boy? You ready to be infected?" I wasn't able to say anything, my heart pounding in my chest. He draped my legs over his shoulders and then he pushed his dick between my buttocks.

My sphincter didn’t mind the cold steel and swallowed it with as much greed as any other cock. The metal ring was literally plowing its way through the thin membrane of my bowels, making it ready for his toxic seed. It was the most intense fuck I ever had. A fuck that would really change my life. I finally understood those chasers who wanted to get the bug. It felt so intimate, so nasty, so surreal.

When his dick was completely buried in my pussy he began to pump, scraping my asswalls with his PA, making a new home for the virus he was going to give me. “I’m fucking you. I’m fucking you” he said. I still didn't say anything, just letting everything happen. “Beg for it slut” he demanded. “This is what you wanted, beg for my toxic spooge.” I wasn't really comfortable with dirty talk. Yeah online I'm a pro, but in real life I just can't. "Say how you want my cock. Say it. Come on. I'm going to be the father of your new blood I want to hear how much you like it"" He was right, why hold back at this moment. “Give me your aids babies. Fuck my neg ass, my neg pussy. Ram your lethal babymaker in my guts.” I blurted. “Oh yeah motherfucker you really want it don’t you. You really want my bug infecting you” “yesss yesss” I moaned in ecstasy, “I want dirty cum, Sarah Palin’s seed. Fuck me fuck me” "You still haven't said 'please'" "PLEASE" I shouted. The verbal encouragement made us both even hornier then we already were.

“Go on your hands and knees so I can really plow that pussy of yours” he suggested. His cock slipped out of my ass. My hole immediately missed his venomous fuckmeat. “You should see that ravaged butthole of yours. Yeah you are so gonna get knocked up with poison” Once again he the metal ring touched my ass, heralding the warm shaft that was going to invade me once more to leave behind a dose of unhealthy jizz. “Yes this is how it’s done” he grunted, and he began ramming in and out of my asshole. I didn’t have much experience in assfucking but this fuck felt great. I was too busy moaning to think of anything raunchy too say. My own small dick couldn’t get any harder. “I’m going to cum soon. I’m going to cum.” He announced “jerk off for me, let’s cum together” And so I did. It was wonderful to jack off with a dick sliding in and out of my ass. I knew I wouldn’t last long. “Yeah jack that little prick of yours. Shoot you last drop of healthy cum. Waste it on my bed sheets”

This was just too much. Feeling a raw dick with a metal ring ripping through my guts, getting fucked by a stranger who’s evil enough to infect me with a lethal disease, it was all too hot. I came like I never came before. Thick ropes of cum shot out of my cock, making a mess out of his bed sheets. After my orgasm I immediately came to my senses. My whole lust for getting pozzed was gone. He knew it. The bastard wanted me to be rational again. “Oh god please stop” I pleaded “What am I doing, I can’t do it. Please stop” “Too late bitch, you’re going to get pozzed. You’re going to bleed, shit, spit and cum aids from now on. Here it comes asshole” and with that his dick spewed its lethal load in my ravaged bowels. “Fffffuck, take my load bitch take it. Oh yes, do you feel the spurts of my dirty cum?” He had pushed his cock as far in my ass as he could when he shot his noxious seed in my rectum. When he was done spraying his destructive wad he was still slowly sliding in and out of my ass. “I’m going to massage the aids in your bloodstream now.” That sentence almost made me cry. He fucked me a bit more, while I just lay there motionless, realizing what just happened. He knew I was beaten and let his dick go limp in my ass, preventing me to waste any of his cum so it could fester in my torn intestines.

When he finally pulled out and I got out of bed I saw the bloodstains on his sheets. My face went pale with shock. Without a word I put on my clothes. When I was about to walk out of the door he grabbed my arm and said “relax, you’re free now”.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats. Very well written. I've been getting loads from anonymous men for quite a while. When I finally get pozzed I want it to happen the same way! You gave me such ideas, I can't stop fantasizing, you rotten bastard! :-)))))))

thanks everybody, I tried to combine my favorite aspects in one story, pozzing, poztalk, non consensual sex/stealthing, reluctant bottom.

And like my other stories it's inspired by true events ;)