Last Loads

ItsCasey

I stopped by the ABS yesterday (Friday) afternoon and went back to the video booths, I entered an empty booth and shut the door but didn't lock it.

#1 - I barely had time to put my money into the video player when the door opens and a nice looking 20 something looks at me, then he shut the door and walked down the hall.

I settled on the vid that I wanted to watch, fished my cock out and started to slowly stroke it.  The door opens again my 20 something is back, he comes in and shuts the door.

He drops his pants and nods down towards his nice cut cock.  You don't need to tell me twice, right away I dropped to my knees and took him in my mouth.

I was sucking that cock with passion making sure that I didn't slow my pace.  He didn't even last one minute (for real), I felt his cock getting even stiffer than it was then the first spurt hit the back of my throat.  He started to pull away but I reached up and grabbed his ass pulling him deeper into me.  I felt four more spurts hit my tongue, I released my hold on his ass and let him pull back.

His final spurt landed on my nose and lips. I swallowed, smiled at him and walked out of the booth.

#2 - I go into another booth, lock the door and feed a $5 bill into the machine.  No sooner do I sit down and a cock is being pushed through the gloryhole in the booth.

He had a long really thick cut cock.  Naturally I went to work on him keeping my lips tightly wrapped around his pole and sucking for all I was worth.

He lasted a whole two minutes before he blasted me with seven strong spurts of hot cum which I swallowed right away like any good slut would.  He said Jesus Man!, got up and left his booth.

#3 - The door to the booth next to me shuts and I realize that there's another guy in there now, I look through the hole and can see a chubby good looking guy, he drops pants and puts his cock in the gloryhole. His cock is kind of short but very thick, I start to suck it but only about 1/4 of it is sticking through the wall so I just concentrate on sucking the head of it and swirling my tongue around the head.

That went on for a minute or so and then he pulls it back out of the hole. He whispers to me "I want to fuck you" and I say the only thing that I can "OK".

I unlock my door and he comes over to my booth, shutting the door behind him. I bend over the chair inside the booth and he gets behind me.

He smears some lube (I think) on my ass and puts a finger inside me. He holds my ass cheeks apart and I feel the head of his cock pushing through my ass ring.

He stopped there for a second and grabs my waist he forces his fat cock inside of me and starts thrusting in and out. After a little over five minutes of my ass receiving a steady beating, he tells me that he's getting close.  I just whisper back to him "Oh Fuck Yes" and he takes that as his clue that I don't want him to pull out.

He pulls himself tightly inside of me and stands still for around 30 seconds, then he pulls out of me, rubs my ass and says thanks.

We both put our pants back on and leave the ABS.

All in all, a good day!!  3 loads in under 20 minutes.

• Like 5
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1

On 2/20/2021 at 9:51 PM, NHeat said:

Hot story. I miss the booths. How do you make it clear that you want to suck/bottom? I get a lot of guys who want to suck me and get fucked when I use the booths.

I usually just make eye contact and watch him stroke his meat, then I drop to my knees 🙂