[2 Pigs] nyc honestly no sex just a quick hi

AnonStory

Remember the 20yo hottie from the end of this post? Well he’d been after me to have sex again since our last time (“cannot wait to see you and the other big man (hard thinking about it!)” and “I wish I would have sat down on that fucking huge cock of yours when I had the chance” and “cannot wait till you get back! Honestly had a wet dream bout you last night. It was crazy”), but I’ve been traveling so much I haven’t been able to set it up.

Last night I'd been out late but still had to pack for a trip today. Around midnight I got a text from him, “Wish I could see you before you go (honestly no sex, just a quick hi). I have an early day tomorrow too.”

I thought, sure why not. So I invited him over.

Well of course we did end up having sex. Big surprise, right? First we were just making out. Then some clothes came off and we headed for the couch. Then some more clothes came off and I said, “who wants to sit on a lumpy old couch” so we went to the bedroom instead. Made out like crazy; he was teasing my cock with his ass.

Then he slicked up his ass and next thing you know my cock was inside his ass. Funny how that happens. Then I flipped him over onto his back and spit on my cock and spit on my hand and slicked up his hole, pushed his legs back and entered him that way.

It was really hot, kissing and fucking at the same time. I started to get really close and I was getting excited thinking about breeding him, but then he pulled off and said something about that he doesn’t normally play bareback.

So that was sort of it for the fucking (except for one more short interlude of him riding me). The kid was seriously hungry for cock!

Then he kept telling me he wanted me to cum on him and of course I’m thinking no way I’m wasting my load all over your chest so I said, “we’ll save that for next time, after a proper fucking” – which is sort of what he said me to last time, that he would only let me fuck him on the 2nd date.

Then he was like, “I want to swallow your cum, will you do that for me?” in his sexy sultry voice – and for that I was definitely game.

So we made out and jerked off and just as I started cumming he sort of went to swallow it but then he didn’t really at all, so in the end my load was wasted all over my own stomach. Then he jerked off all over my cock (which was kind of hot to see because it was a big load).

Next time we fuck, he is definitely getting fucked properly.

p.s. I just noticed the blog now has a search function – like you can type in “Marco” in the top left space and read all the posts about him there. I mean, assuming you want to read a bunch of posts about bareback fucking with a hot muscled Brazilian, that is. And see videos of it.5486372999613260578-9176297118416113522?l=mattanddanssexualadventures.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.