[Life In The Raw] Tagging the aussie

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

I went over to fuck the aussie from last week. I had a little surprise for him, my BBBH-twitter buddy that lives here in town that I fucked last week. I told the aussie to be face down and ass up and leave the door open, he did. When he got there, my friend looked at the furry round ass and I could tell he was happy with what he saw. He went down and began to tongue fuck the aussie, he then slid his raw dick into his hole, and began to fuck him deep.

Aussie sucked my dick while my buddy pounded his hole. Then I pulled out and got his wet and hot hole, while he sucked my buddy's dick. My buddy stepped back and really watched me fuck the aussie, nailing him doggy style, he told me he missed my dick and that my buddy was a hot surprise. Two boys to nail his hole. I held him down and really dug into his hole, then I let my buddy have a turn, for such a hot bottom, this boy really knows how to throw his dick. As I watched this sexy twink pound away at the aussie, my buddy suggest that we both get in his hole.

I had the aussie ride me for a bit. Then I lay there and my buddy came up behind, and we double stuffed his hole. usually it is a challenge but we got it perfect right off the bat. I fucked up into him, feeling my buddy's dick against mine, the aussie was in heaven. My buddy had never been a top in double fucking before and loved it, we looked at the mirror and saw the hot view of this stocky, furry, bubbled butt aussie taking a black and white dick up his hole at the same time. We kept fucking him, stretching his hole and working him open, then i pulled out, held him down, and told my buddy to pound his hole as hard as he could.

The aussie began begging for cum. My buddy said that he wanted to breed him after I did, so we put the aussie on his back and I drilled him, making him beg for my seed, begging me to breed him... I pounded in and out of his properly used hole and soon, my nuts tightened and a busted a hot cumload deep in his ass.

I pulled out and as he my buddy cleaned off my dick and then fucked the aussie's cum filled ass, it didnt take long and soon, my buddy was shooting a 3 day load of twink spunk deep in his hole. The aussie's hole was filled, fucked, used. OURS. My buddy pulled out and I cleaned his dick off.

The aussie left me a message on BBRT

"... I am going to be wanking about that for years to come..."

Another job done.6205496180732721325-3578896654147963416?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.