[Western BB Top] (Current) Hanging out and fucking Lance....Part 1

Feeder

Click here to see original blog post on Western State BB Top...

So I hit up this hot 40 year old...we will call him Lance... on a4a that recently broke up with his boyfriend of 3 years. I first saw Lance in my ex's hot tub (naked thank god) and wanted him and his amazing body every since. So when he messaged me back I was ecstatic. We talked for a while, he commented on my body pictures and the progress and great shape I was in...I did the same (for a 40 year old he has an amazing body with a nice, perfect ass). We both have hectic work and school schedules so we exchanged numbers and told each other we'd meet up when we could.

Well every time we tried to meet up the other was busy and a couple nights he or I was too drunk to meet up. Finally on a Sunday morning he text me and I told him to come over. It was extremely early on a Sunday morning, but I was damn horny and needed to blow a load.

He brought over breakfast for me (sexy and sweet...very surprising) and we talked for a while sitting on the couch. Finally we couldn't take it any longer and I ended up on top of him making out. He was a pretty good kisser and I was enjoying the tongue flicks and the gentle lip biting. He moved to my neck and ears, which gets me going, and he noticed it made my cock jump. With that he mentioned that we should get to my bed and free my cock that was contained in rather small underwear.

We got upstairs to my bed and he climbed on top of me in his underwear. I began exploring his chest with my hands and then my tongue. He has amazing nipples and nothing makes me as a top hornier than a nice chest and a guy who moans when his nipples are played with. I flipped him over and used my tongue to tease his cock through his underwear and finally gave up after hearing him moan so much and ripped them off. He has a nice 7" or so cut cock with a huge head...I couldn't imagine that thing busting through my ass.

After flipping around for a while and him teasing my cock with his tongue I flipped him over onto his stomach and kissed up his legs until I reached his ass. He has two nice mounds and they are almost smooth with a very, very light coating of hair. So sexy and when I spread his ass cheeks open I was happy to see that it had some hair, but not very much. I licked it lightly...which caused a gasp from Lance...then dove my tongue in. Now I have a very, very long tongue and have had quite a few guys tell me that it feels like a small cock fucking them. I can get in so deep that I've hit a prostate or two in the past. I munched, licked, and tongue fucked his ass for a good 10 or 15 minutes and came up for air.

I love it when a guy has no problems with making out after I've just tongue fucked his ass and Lance got off on it. My tongue hit his and he let out a huge moan and I could tell he got off on the ass (rimming) to mouth I just gave him.

We decided not to fuck (we both skipped the shower) and I figured we'd get to that next time so I grabbed the lube and stroked both of our cocks. Lance was laying down and I was on top of him with our cocks pressed together. It feels amazing rubbing them both together picturing they're both inside an ass bare. I then teased him a little bit by scooting forward and rubbing his cock against my ass (it's been over two years since I've bottomed and I wasn't about to let that huge head on his cock wreck my hole, but I figured it would get him going). He moaned and rolled around under me and shot a load up my back. I then grabbed onto my dick and stroked it a few times....we'd been edging for over 2 hours at this point so it didn't take me long. I am a shooter...it goes FAR when I jack off in this position. I take out eyes, curtains, headboards, walls, hair, you name it. So I scooted back a bit and let him now I was about to cum. I shot across his chest, up his neck, all over my pillows and drenched his chest with about 10 shots of cum. He loved watching it and commented on how much there was and how far it went.

We cleaned up and talked for a bit and then I had to get to getting stuff done around the house. Overall it was an amazing way to start my sunday.

Stay tuned for part 2 where I finally get my bare cock in Lance.1130153515978022748-6554306464661217269?l=westernstatebbtop.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.