[Western BB Top] While in class...

Feeder

Click here to see original blog post on Western State BB Top...

A guy I bred about a year ago text me and asked if I'd tag team him with another hottie that I've been wanting to fuck for years.

Last time we fucked I was dating someone, but he came over for a quickie. He had been smoking and drinking and I had just gotten back from a long day of work and classes. We made out for a little bit in my entry way once he arrived and quickly went to my bedroom for the real fun. We made out more and typically I like a little bit more play (rimming, oral, body exploration), but he was in a hurry and I just needed to drop a load.

I lubed up my cock and slid it into his ass bare. We didn't even bother getting undressed the whole way as we both just wanted to feel the bare, raw fuck and breeding that we knew would happen. He was moaning hard as I slid in and out of him...I watched his face as my big cock filled his ass. He kept saying how amazing my cock felt in him...skin on skin. I was getting close and he begged for my load and with that kind of talk I lost it. He jerked his uncut cock and started spewing cum, which made me lose my load. I had been saving up for over a week and flooded his ass with my seed. He just moaned and laid back. We let my cock stay in him for a while, but finally slid out and he kept the load in his ass. We parted ways and later that night he text me to let me know that he could feel the load sloshing around in his ass and it was hard to keep it all in. He also wanted to know what type of lube I used on him (always silicone! feels so much better).

I'm hoping the next time we meet up and tag team him with his other top friend that we can play bare and double fuck his ass...would love to feel the other top's load shoot against my cock.

1130153515978022748-5582836880451895295?l=westernstatebbtop.blogspot.com

More...

• 3 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.