[Western BB Top] Stories to come and introductions

Feeder

Click here to see original blog post on Western State BB Top...

I'm a mid-twenties, athletic, bareback top (mostly a top that is), negative still and trying to stay that way, but I've fucked a few poz guys over the years. I'm 6', 170lbs, dark hair, dark skin, 7" or so cut cock that has made many bottoms moan and rubs just right for them. Fairly hairy but I keep it trimmed, nice and big balls, and try to stay in good shape at the gym five times a week.

I live in a fairly small state that has relatively few choices when it comes to gay men, but I still manage to fuck fairly often and never turn down a chance to breed a nice ass. There are plenty of flakes around, but I love my regular fuck buddies and keep them all at hand when I have an itch that only an ass will scratch.

I'm on bbrt, a4a, manhunt, hit up craigslist every once in a while when I get really horny...try to visit bigger cities and go crazy when I can. Visiting Seattle, Salt Lake, LA, hopefully San Fran, and a few others in 2011...love hitting up the crazy hot, wild men in bigger cities.

I decided to write the blog about my "activities" now and in the past because I've loved reading Matt and Dan's Sexual Adventures, Life in the Raw, BonednStoned (he's been MIA sadly), PussyBoiCumDump, BreedingJock (miss his hot stories), Raw College Jock Slut, College Cumslut, FratBoyCunt, What Happens in College..., DC top, and many others (too many to list). I've loved reading about the bb fucking, the breeding, and the experiences of other men and wanted to share a few of mine and keep sharing for years to come.1130153515978022748-2322711166830473597?l=westernstatebbtop.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.