[Closet Bi] Piss and cum

Guest wl101

Guest wl101

Click here to see Closet Bi's original blog post...

During my journey to footy earlier in the week I got hit up by a Salford lad who wants to drink my piss and then bend over to take my spunk deep in his hole. We've chatted a bit everyday since including today and most confess to more than a little intrigue. He certainly talks like a serious genuine guy and he sure as hell knows how to get me hard. I wonder if he's properly genuine? He reckons he wants to meet Monday afternoon.

Got a couple of hours off tomorrow morning. Had hoped to visit a guy in Salford quays buy got a message saying his hitherto never mentioned lodger was not in work tomorrow so couldn't to ahead now. Will assume he's a time waster!

Had a few chats off BBRT but none come to anything just yet5276175319366823909-2996050934733018302?l=closet-bi.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.