[Closet Bi] Another weekend

Guest wl101

Guest wl101

Click here to see Closet Bi's original blog post...

Well it's nearly a week since my last man sex and without a shadow of a doubt the best man sex I've ever had too. The couple of messages he and I have exchanged have also helped sort my head out and stop me from having any emotional attachment which is good. In fact as the week has worn on, I'm starting to distance myself completely from hot raw Saturday guy. He told me yesterday that he'd take my load again "soon when he had the time". Knowing what I do about him I wonder whether he's busy with work or fitting in all his other fucks. I'm starting to lose interest to be honest. Yes he is hot as fuck and we seemed to be sexually very compatible but now we've set very clear boundaries I'm not for him having the upper hand on me. I perhaps made the mistake of making him feel in control in the build up to our last meet. Maybe I need to exert some control now.

I found him on Facebook today as i wanted to show myself he was just a normal guy again to help reaffirm in my head the boundaries. Useful exercise. It's this which has me wondering whether I really wanna get with him again at all now or whether to savour that one perfect sesh and move on. I've stopped hassling him by message and left the ball very firmly in his court. But right now i reckon there's a good chance time will pass and that will be it. And as i write this I don't in the least feel sad or disappointed n

I do however remain intrigued by a guy who wants to drink my piss and take my raw spunk up his arse on Monday. Not convinced his genuine but happy to play along, for now.

United v Bolton at OT tomorrow. Need the 3 points. Will see if any hot guys too! But will be with missus anyway.

Enjoy your weekend5276175319366823909-3993247116241998979?l=closet-bi.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.