[2 Pigs] nyc fan mail part fifteen you want to cum in my mouth

AnonStory

We got this email from one of our fans who frequents a local hotel bathroom. Too hot not to share:

"So I just got back from a little walk during lunch... I'll keep the story short and simple.

When I first got there there was a guy in the bathroom. I could tell right away that he was ready to play. We end up stroking each other. He has a beautiful cock. I turn him around so I can see his ass...it's NICE. I slap my dick on his ass and he starts moaning and jerking his dick like crazy. I start rubbing my fingers all around his ass/crack and he loves it. He closes his eyes and tell me he's going to shoot....and he shoots big. He leaves. It was hot, but I hadn't cum yet.

So after waiting around for a few minutes it ends up like this...

4 guys in the bathroom playing:

Guy #1: Me

Guy #2: Tall white guy, about 45 years old, THICK cock

Guy #3: 35ish year old white guy, slightly heavy, decent cock

Guy #4: Cute latino, about 35, clearly there to suck suck

At one point guy #2 is getting sucked by guy #4. I'm standing next to him stroking and playing with guy #2's nipple. Guy #3 starts stroking and playing with guy #2's other nipple. Then guy #4 also starts sucking guy #3. As you know, i get off watching so I am loving it. We're going at it for 3 or 4 minutes when guy #2 says he's about to cum. Guy #4 goes sucks harder and guy #2 starts breathing really heavy as he shoots his load. Just then someone walks in so we all scramble. I have no idea what guy #4 does with the cum...swallow or spit it.

Once the guy leaves guy #4 starts sucking guy #3. I'm stroking ready to blow my load watching it. Guy #3 starts stroking himself so it looks like he's about to cum. Just then another person walks into the bathroom! are you fucking kidding me?! Guy #3 goes into a stall and I think he is beyond the point to hold back his cum. A few seconds later he washes up and leaves the bathroom.

So that leaves me and guy #4. He says 'are you sure you don't want your dick sucked?' I saw yes as I pull it out to stroke it. I figure it could be hot to at least have him watch me cum so I can get back to work. Again he says 'are you sure? you're sexy as hell, let me suck it.' I say no again, then he says 'you want to cum in my mouth?' I can't turn down that offer so I tell him yeah. Seconds later he is on his knees waiting for my load. Although I just came last night, I shot what felt like a ton of cum. He shows it to me in his mouth, then gets up and spits it in the sink! WTF!? haha I was sure he was going to swallow it, and I was looking forward to seeing that.

As we are both washing our hands he says 'i dont usually suck, but I was in the mood to today.' Whatever. Now back to work... "

p.s. Speaking of sucking... How fucking hot does this San Francisco party sound? Dan wishes he'd been there for that! "Swallow Party in Soma" - imagine being that one lucky guy at the end. (If anyone knows anyone who was there, let us know what it was like!)

SwallowParty.JPG5486372999613260578-7966952447328496251?l=mattanddanssexualadventures.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.