Recollection - NYC Marriott Marquis December 2013

Just reminiscing about my first time having sex, and wondering if any of that group are on here. It was around the 16th or 17th December 2013, in the middle of the day, early afternoon ish, at the Marriott Marquis in Times Square. I was on a short trip to NYC from England, and it was the day I was heading home. 

My flight back to England had been delayed, but my family had already checked out so decided to remain in the lobby. I decided to open Grindr and it said someone was nearby. They didn’t have a picture (as far as I could see) but said their door was open. After some brief messaging, I explained my situation that I didn’t have long, and was with family, and I they told me to come along to their room. I was super nervous and managed to make up some BS story about going to the top floor to look at the view, and quickly headed off to their room. 

When I opened the door, there must have been 10 men, all naked casually fucking, sucking and sniffing poppers. My eyes couldn’t quite take it all in. Back then, I was a virgin, I was young, shy and didn’t know what to do, and everyone just stared at me. I quickly stripped off and a guy ushered me to come fuck him. I asked for a condom but was told this was a raw party only. The guy on the bed could see how nervous I was, so offered me some poppers. Although back then, I didn’t know what they were. He explained they were fine, not illegal and would calm me down for about 30 seconds. In my sane self, I would’ve declined but I was horny and took a massive hit. Instantly I felt the hot flush rush over me, and a level of horniness I never knew was possible. Another guy immediately started kissing me as I began to pound someone. Everyone was watching me but I didn’t care, I lasted about a minute before blowing my load in his ass. 

People were generally nice and chatty, I watched some people fucking and sucking as I got dressed. I had to get back to my family ASAP. Little did I know how much of an impact that encounter would have. It fuelled an obsession of poppers and sex, and I think about that day most days. After that day, I swore never to bareback as a bottom due to the risks, once the horniness wore off, a paranoid version of myself kicked in. It took years to gain the confidence to experience my first ever bareback session as a bottom thanks to prep. Now, I’m a bottom and I only fuck raw. I wish I could have another encounter like that some day, I couldn’t imagine having a better opportunity to lose my virginity. 

it would be really cool if anyone on here was there that day, it was probably just another sex session for them but it was such a big part of my life. 

Edited by ComputerScientist
  • Like 1