[2 Pigs] nyc 5 load muscle flip fuck san francisco part two

AnonStory

In Part One I told about my first time eating my own load, straight from my cock into my mouth, and about a pretty damn hot safe (boo, hiss) fuck. That was Tuesday and Wednesday night. Now onto Part Two:

I’d spent a lot of Thursday on work obligations. Had a corporate dinner at one of those cheesy touristy “Fisherman’s Grotto” type places at Fisherman’s Wharf (to my surprise it was actually pretty good), then pigged out on ice cream at Ghirardelli’s. I came back to my hotel and was answering some emails, felt really sleepy, and thought I should just go straight to bed since I had to work first-thing the next morning.

But I just *had* to check online to see if that 20yo blond muscle hottie I’d chatted with on Tuesday was available; he’d said he would be free on Thursday. Of course the odds of that actually happening were about .00001% but I wasn’t going to pass it up just in case. So while I’m online, I got a message from Mindtrip who said, “you have to check out such-and-such profile, I just fucked them.” So I log on to that site to check out the guy, and then I ended up checking out some other profiles, and next thing you know this guy messages me. Big tall muscled black guy. We agree on a flipfuck. Sounds so hot. We exchange numbers, he needs 45 minutes to shower. I tell him I’ll do the same, and to text me when ready.

After an hour I text him. No response. Grrrrrr. Motherfucker flaked!

So of course by then I was really horny, so I went back online and right there, just logged on, was a man with one of those asses that makes my cock twitch and my balls churn. I msg’d him and it was so quick. I unlocked my pix, and he wrote back, “cum fuck me…”

I told him my hotel, and he wrote back, “You ready now?” and I said yep and he said, “all right room #? Calling cab and will be on the way.”

Then he wrote, “will text u when close. I want you hard stroking with door cracked for me.”

I love scenes like that, so that’s how it went down. He texted me from the lobby (“hope that hot dick is hard and u r stroking it”), and I left the door open. He came in and found me sitting in the chair, my Adidas gym shorts at my knees, stroking my cock. He stared at me as he took his clothes off and came over, got on his knees, and started sucking. And fuck he was good at it too.

I should mention that he was 6’2” and rock solid muscle. Running my hands over his big shoulders and biceps as he sucked my cock was pretty amazing. (He later said he goes to the gym 6 days a week.)

Then he stood up and I sucked his cock and started feeling his ass. Then I stood up and we started making out and having a general gropefest.

Soon moved to the bed for more cocksucking and then I got to go town on his ass. It was the PERFECT ass for eating. Truly spectacular. I fingered him a lot and let him lick my finger as we kissed. Amazing hole. I was in heaven.

Then it was time for me to fuck him, and he made it so erotic. He got out the lube and very sensually lubed up my cock and then his hole, all the while as we made out. He got on his knees on the edge of the bed and I scooted behind him and slid inside. Oh man it felt incredible.

There is something about seeing a perfectly muscled body beneath you as you fuck it that gets me turned on beyond belief. He had the most beautiful skin, completely smooth and flawless. Feeling his back, his shoulders, his tight waist, reaching underneath to feel his taught shredded abs, as I fucked him, was so fucking hot. Then he lay down and I fucked on top of him, kissing him as I did. Then back into doggy style. I felt my balls start to churn (which was kind of surprising because I’d been up late the night before fucking condom boy, so I thought I’d be fucking him for a while at least, but oh no the teenager in me came out again!).

Just then he started to pull off and say, “time for me to take a turn.” But I was close so I pushed him back on my cock. He sensed what was about to happen and started moaning softly. Then I just started blowing in his ass. It was one of those eyes-roll-back orgasms. So hot. And I was still so turned on that I stayed hard and fucked him for a while. Then I finally pulled out and collapsed on the bed.

Then it was my turn… I sucked him for a bit as he was lubing my ass (again, totally sensually), then he put me face down and started pushing his cock into me. It was a pretty big one, but somehow it felt like it fit perfectly. He fucked slow and then fast and then slow and then super fast, and then slow again. Then he had me suck him some more, and then he fucked me fast and then he was cumming.

Here comes the hottest part: he fucked his load in, and then when he pulled out, he goes, “wow I’m still hard… I could cum again… Oh man I think I’m going to cum again” so I got back in position as he jerked his cock (I felt it slapping against my ass) and then he shoved it in and unloaded a second load, no more than 20 seconds after the first!

Then he pulled out and we both collapsed on the bed. At that point my ass started hurting. Like he’d really ravaged me. Then it started really hurting. Really really hurting. Like owwww owwww owwww I was in so much pain. But I was still horny! And so was he; his cock was still hard!

I put him face down and started eating his ass (one of the first times I’ve ever been able to start eating an ass after I’ve cum in it), but had to stop because my ass hurt so much! I told him I could probably get hard again and fuck him some more if my ass didn’t hurt so much. Seriously, I’ve never felt pain like that before.

He told me to relax and lay back, which I did, and he started sucking my cock. That of course was very hot but I didn’t get hard because the pain was killing me. At that point I was like I can’t stand this and took a painkiller (let us take a moment here to thank the pharmacological industry for that wonderful big white pill called Vicodin!).

He started getting dressed, since clearly we weren’t going to be able to have any more fun (I was curled up in a ball on the bed!). But pretty soon thereafter I started to feel better. I got up and was admiring his body as he was getting dressed, feeling his ass through his track pants, running my hands over his beautiful body. Well that did the trick because next thing you know my cock is twitching. I pulled his pants and underwear down and bent him over and started really eating his ass. I got hard again so fast.

Then he pulled his clothes off and pushed me down on the bed and started sucking my cock. Then he lubed himself and me, and started riding me as I lay on my back. I was running my hands all over his abs and pecs. After a bit of that, he pulled off, and I ate his ass some more. Tonguing him as deep, fingering him, trying to taste my cum, putting my fingers in his mouth.

Then I fucked him doggy style, like really pounded him hard, and it was so hot because he was SO turned on, like he couldn’t get enough.

Then he pulls off and says he wants to look at me, so he’s on his back and lifts his legs up and I fuck him like that for a bit. We’re kissing as we’re fucking (love that!). He looks up at me and says softly, “you got another load for me?”

I said I did, and he said he wanted to swallow it this time. So I pulled out, lay down next to him, and started jerking my cock as I told him to tell me about the first time he got fucked bareback.

He said it was when he was a teenager (I can't say the age with Google listening...) and his boyfriend was 34. They met at the local cruising area. The guy would fuck him bareback in his car, in the bushes, pretty much everywhere. Well as you can imagine that made me cum in about 3.5 seconds. I said, “Get ready, here it comes” and I moved up to his face and started shooting; he swallowed it all down. Then he started jerking himself furiously and moaning with my cock still in his mouth; soon he blew his 3rd load all over his abs. I fingered some into my ass and some into his.

He said he didn’t know the last time he’d cum like that. Oh p.s. forgot some other pillow talk – told me he was in a small group recently, and everyone fucked him: he ended up taking 8 loads. I asked what his record was and he said it was 13 loads. I got so turned on thinking about that, how I wished I could have tasted his ass with those 8 loads in.

I didn’t get to sleep until around 3:00 a.m. (I jerked off again before I went to bed!) so I was pretty tired the next day. But it was definitely one of my hottest nights ever.

Got some nice texts from him after, “U r certainly one hot fuck stud!” and “I’d really love to get on that dick again stud” (that makes two of us).

Next up: Saturday night at Cockpit with our twitter buddy FacesplatterXXX5486372999613260578-4546144329341046701?l=mattanddanssexualadventures.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.