[Sperm Pig] It Takes a Lickin'

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

But Keeps on Tickin’.

My ass, I mean.* I was severely horny on Friday (naturally) and I just HAD to get fucked.* I blame the super moon.

Anyway, there was the weekly fuck party as an option, so I went.

It was… ok.* The fact that they have these parties weekly sort of makes them less of an ‘event’ and more of a ‘oh, you again’ type of thing.* There were quite a few guys there, and I did get fucked.* Just not as much as I would have liked.

I walked around, sucked cock, watched some sucking and fucking, etc.* Just like most of the other guys at the party were doing.

As is the problem here, too many bottoms and not enough tops.* I did manage to take 4 or 5 cocks at the party.* One was from my favorite 8 inch stud (who bred me at the last one).* This time he just fucked me… no cum.

Most of the cocks were rather non-descript.* I honestly don’t remember much about any of them unfortunately.* This nerdy-type guy with geek glasses was my first load.* He had me bent over in the dark maze, and made quite the ruckus when he was cumming.* It drew a bit of a crowd.

The only other load I got was from a beefy black dude.* It was in this dark area that had a fuckbed.* He was fucking some other dude at the time, and I went up there just to take a place and bend over in the hopes that a top would nail me.

He starts fingering my ass while he’s fucking the other guy, then before I know it, he’s pulled out and come up behind me.* He had a fat cock that he shoved in roughly.* He fucked well, too.* Slow, full strokes, then he’d slam it in and jackhammer a bit. Then repeat.

He was a quiet fuck, never making a sound.* But the other bottom was encouraging him on.* “Yeah, fuck his ass!* Breed him deep, man!”

Mr. Black jackhammers me one last time, grabs my hips, and then parks it deep.* Still never making a sound, but I can tell he’s cumming from the throb of his cock inside me.* It was hot.

After that, the party just seemed to be about these twinks getting fucked, and this one cum dumpster dude that I know taking cock after cock.* So I left.

Once home, I found that I was still horny as hell… with a perfectly cleaned out (and cum lubed) ass that I didn’t want to waste.* So I got online, and found my final cock of the evening.

Ten fucking inches worth!

I’ve been chatting this dude up online for over a year, and for some reason (the super moon, I bet) he says “Sure, I’ll cum over.* I hope you can take it for awhile, it takes me forever to cum.”

He wasn’t kidding.

It was close to midnight when I left the fuck party.* It was 12:30 when the 10 incher dude came over, and he left after 2 am.* After my ass could absolutely take no more fucking.

This dude was skinny (aren’t they all), built, but hairless.* Even hairless around his cock (uggh.* not my favorite).* But that cock was huge!

Truth be told, he’s not as thick as my regular 10 inch stud that does me, but he was every bit as long.*

We got to fucking almost immediately after his arrival.* I rode him. He fucked me doggy style.* On my stomach.* On my side. On my back.* He was rock hard and he punched my guts with that big ol schlong for an hour and a half solid.

After the fucks from earlier, and then his massive meat, my ass was thoroughly wrecked and I really needed to stop. But this fucker showed no signs of cumming anytime soon.

I eventually had to ask him how I could get him to cum, because my ass was worn out.* He said he needed to do it doggy style, and he wanted me to talk dirty while he was doing it.

No problem.

Well… a little problem.* For the really big cocks, doggy style doesn’t always work the best for me from an angle standpoint.* His thrusts were hurting, especially when he tried to bottom out.

But I could feel he was getting close so I begged and pleaded for that fucking horse-hung stud to spray his seed as deep into my guts as he could.* To mark me as his hole.* Etc.* You get the picture.

FINALLY, that fucker came.* He shoved it up past that second ring inside while he grunted and groaned.* I jacked quickly while we were welded together, and I blew a tremendous load all over the fucktowel on my bed.

He LOVED the clenching my ass did on his monster cock when it was so deep.* And even though I didn’t take it for the 3 hours that he normally likes, I think I may get a repeat visit.

But hopefully not until my ass has recovered!

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.