[Western BB Top] Bodybuilder Military Fuck... Rick (Past)

Feeder

Click here to see original blog post on Western State BB Top...

Hope you all are liking the posts so far...comments and suggestions are more than welcome.

Well I'd been talking with this guy on ManHunt...he's got an amazing body...works out like twice a day, tan, bodybuilder beefcake kind of guy. Rick's older...claims to be about 10 years younger, but I let it slide (older guys are hot anyways...less than 50 for me that is). No mention of condoms and no safe only bullshit on his profile. He asked if I wanted to come over...I was on my way to the gym so I told him I'd stop by after.

I got to Rick's place and he looks just as great in person as he does in his pictures. Huge chest, nice ass, good face and such. We start making out (not the best kisser, but uses a lot of tongue) and he goes straight to the bed. I'm thinking great...I've found a guy in this town that knows what he wants. He gets naked and I stare for a minute...he has an AMAZING body, shaved down, with a very nice cock. We make out and roll around for a bit...as I'm not big on giving head I moved down and suck him off...he has a cock that fits perfectly in my mouth and slides down my throat...probably around 7" or so and thick. I suck on his balls and he loves that...I make my way back to his chest and suck on his nipples...that gets him moaning and bucking (jackpot!).

I flip him over (not an easy feat as he outweighs me by 40lbs of muscle or so). He has a nice ass (shaved for my feasting pleasure) and I dive my tongue in. He really gets loud at this point and opens his ass up so I can slide my tongue in deep. For a vers/top like me he sure has a willing ass! I give him a tongue fucking for about 15 minutes or so and he is really lubed up.

He grabs the lube and I use it to jerk my dick a bit and he lifts his legs and pushes back onto my cock...it feels amazing entering him. He has a perfect hole that puts just enough pressure, but isn't so loose that you barely feel anything. I fuck him on his back for a while and he looks at me with that muscle bottom in heat look like he is in heaven. He opens his mouth motioning for me to kiss him. I stick my tongue in and kiss him deep with my cock thrusting in and out of his ass.

I flip him onto his stomach and put my tongue on his hole for a while earning another deep moan out of the big guy. I slide my cock in and fuck him like that for a while...watching my dick sliding in and out of his perfect muscle ass. I can feel myself getting close so I flip him over so I can see his face. I love watching a guy's reaction when I cum inside of him.

I ask how he's doing and he responds "I want your cum in me...breed me". Hearing this military bodybuilder say something like that pushes me to the edge. "Cum in me...let it go"... and I shoot...right in him...I can feel the 3 day load coating his insides as he yells out "Oh god"...at which points he shoots a nice sized load out of his thick dick.

My dick slides out of his ass and we go wash up a bit and I get dressed....he walks me to the door (with my load still sloshing around inside his ass...I still wonder how long he kept those in there). We kiss at the door and I make my way to my car smiling at the fact that I just fucked, bred, and marked a stud like that.1130153515978022748-3085913793996329503?l=westernstatebbtop.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.