[Wichita Bottom]

Guest TravelGuy4Bareback

Guest TravelGuy4Bareback

Click here to see Wichita Bottom's original blog post...

I had some meetings to go to on Monday but after the first one, I decided to skip the second one and hit the adult stores. My ass was clean and I need some cock and cum.

I decided to go to the Adult Superstore. Two reasons why, it's usually good on Monday's and I was hoping to run into the hot female and her boyfriend.

I was only there for a few minutes when a prior fuck walks by. I follow him to the back and he already has his cock out and is hard. Nice and thick and pretty long. He's a quick fuck but it feels good. I suck him, he sucks me. He then just turns me around and shoves it in. It goes in easy as my ass is wet already. He fucks me hard and I take a few hits of poppers to really get into it. As I said, he's quick and soon enough he is asking me if I want his cum in me. Damn right I do. He moans and shoots right inside me. I do the good bottom job and clean his cock off with my mouth.

Afterwards he leaves and I hang for sometime but nothing else happens. I decide to leave and hit Vegas Video. It's always good it seems. And this time was too bad. I trade sucks with one guy as another watches. I never could get either to fuck me. The one I was sucking asked for a rubber, ya I don't keep those on me. Says he's too scared to fuck bare. Pussy. I let him suck me and ram my cock down his throat. Ya, you won't fuck me? I'll fuck your throat. I pull his head right to my pubes and shoot my load down his throat. He gags. I thought he was going to vomit. Nice cocksucker. Ya won't fuck bare, but will take a load down his throat.

I leave, that was enough for me.8391585790481726209-1370077599952706817?l=wichitabookstoresex.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.