[College Cumslut] Spring Break Update

Feeder

Click here to see College Cumslut's original blog post...

Just wanted to update you all on the last couple of weeks. Finals went AMAZINGLY well. I aced all my tests/papers and even ended up with the 2nd-highest grade in one of my classes (The chick who beat me is a brown-nosing bitch... Not that I'm bitter...)

Spring Break is here! And it couldn't have come at a better time! I need the break! Jockguy and I will be taking a roadie down to Cali to see Sarah. I'm so excited slash nervous! I know it will be fun and everything but introducing my bf to my ex-gf seems a little odd lol. But they both assure me it's going to be fine. They have been talking to each other on the phone and have bonded by telling stories about me putting my foot in my mouth... I'm sure I'll have plenty of stories to tell when I get back :)3766694183598535868-8533435518090354631?l=collegecumslut.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.