[Closet Bi] Piss & Spunk Day

Guest wl101

Guest wl101

Click here to see Closet Bi's original blog post...

Another week. Hope you all had a good weekend.

You may remember last Tuesday whilst at the footy I got hit up by a guy off Grindr who's opening gambit was something along the lines of "do you do bb". Well, as you now know, that type of opening line has worked once before on me so was happy to have a chat with this guy. Because I was at the footy and he wasn't online later on, the chat took place over a couple of fragmented sessions leading up to Friday. But in a nutshell he wanted me to visit him at his place, come through the door bursting to piss, get him to drink me dry and have him beg for a load up his arse.

I've not indulged in water sports before but have to confess the idea of someone begging for my piss and him drinking it all, is extremely horny, particularly if it then leads to some hot raw fucking too.

Our chat ceased altogether over the weekend and I wondered if he was another fraud. But he was back online again yesterday evening and seems genuine for what I can tell.

Basically I'm skipping work earlier today, couple of hours time to be precise, and heading over to his near Old Trafford. He's going to be wearing some footy shorts and sox and as soon as he lets me in, he's going to be begging for my piss and we'll take it from there.

Been walking round the office with a semi on all morning so far. Horny as fuck! Just hope the whole thing plays out as hot as we've discussed as I plan on drying out not just my bladder but my ball sac too. He's well up for multiple loads.

Slight worry last night when he mentioned something had happened but would tell me after we'd fucked. Didn't like the sound of that so pressed him quite hard to tell me in advance. Turns out last week whilst he was away at a mate's, his bf of 8 years decided it was over, packed his stuff and fucked off....all whilst he was away! He's since met his (ex) bf but he's being a real cunt apparently and he just wants everything sorted out and to move on. He was worried I might consider him too emotionally busy to fuck. Fuck no! Rebound sex meant to be good so hoping he's really sexually charged. He's already said he needs a fuck so that he can get his bf out of the system and I'm happy to lend my hard prick to the occasion later today!5276175319366823909-1946919563202883120?l=closet-bi.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.