What Does He Really Mean Part 2 ?😉

Carlos1881

Hidden meanings behinds guys words Part 2 

1. I am discreet

What he really means: I am still in the closet and I am never going to send you my face pic, probably because I already have a girlfriend.

2. I am open to options

What he really means: I am only after sex but I don’t want to explicitly spell it out because I don’t want to seem like such a slut

3. Do you live alone?

What he really means: If you live alone, we should totally do it at your place. If you live with someone else, then I’m going to try the next guy on Grindr.

4. I am already partnered and so I’m just looking for friends

What he really means: I am looking for someone to join my boyfriend and me for a threesome.

5. Do you have any other pics?

What he really means: I want to see a picture of you topless, and send me a picture of your penis while you’re at it.

6. Hi Cutie/Handsome/Hottie

What he really means: I just want to get inside your pants!

7. Where are you?

What he really means: I’m trying to gauge how far away you are to determine whether its worth it for me to travel to where you are to get laid.

8. I am bored

What he really means: I am horny

9. I’m busy now

What he really means: I am just not that into you

10. Seek?

What he really means: I am only looking for sex and I hope you are too.

11. Do you have Instagram?

What he really means: I just want to see more pictures of you to see how you really look like.

What he might also mean: I want to see who you hang out with

12. I’m versatile

What he really means: I am actually a bottom but I’m too shy to admit it 

Let me know your thoughts guys 

Karl 😀

• Upvote 1

On point 12.  YES - you've hit the nail on the head. >>Versatile<< is definitely, "the new: Total Bottom" 😣😅 

I recently messaged a bloke -  who's blurb announced that he was, "VERY versatile" - only to receive a [[brave when at cyber distance from a man you would hesitate before cussing at in RT... •me😁]  somewhat catty response of "can't you READ dickhead - VERSATILE not top it says" 🤔 

Beggars belief, huh? (& Buggers fuck all!🤣🤣)     

I considered another lucky escape.. 

•••• but don't get me started on the >>Top<< guys who state "No bottom-only guys" or such like nonsense behaviours