[Closet Bi] Seriously pissed

Guest wl101

Guest wl101

Click here to see Closet Bi's original blog post...

So I arrange to bunk off work like 3 hours early. I get a train and tram over to this guy's house. Plenty of horny chat etc. I take on a lot of water and avoid having a pisa at some discomfort. And what happens?

Well, sure enough he's at home and opens the door in his footy gear as he said he would. But it's immediately apparent all not well. Pretty much straight away he tells me he's not sure if he can go through with it as he's only just broken up with his boyfriend of 8 years. But he then says he should be OK. So we go upstairs I get mostly undressed, I reach under his top and tweak his nips and he gets all nervous and basically that's as far as I got. He then reveals his bf if coming round later for a chat and although he didnt say as much I guess the possibility of my jizz dripping out of his hole whilst discussing saving a relationship didn't fit too well with him. So I dressed and fucked off. Waste of fucking time.

I went back into central Manchester. Couple of hits. Nothing suitable. So yet another wasted trip to Manc in search of hot ass. Maybe I should learn!5276175319366823909-4183637974061850630?l=closet-bi.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.