Don't tell me

I signed on to BBRT.  Two messages - one the usual advert for a party and the second from Twinkhole69.  This looked interesting.  As a beefy bear I know the twinks love a proper man to ride em.  His profile said "my status - not sure".  Your status "no preference".  He was a slim blonde twink aged 23 and his profile said he loved to ride cock.  Perfect!  The message said "hey, wanna use me sir and give me your load".  I replied "sure - I need some meat - wanna know my status?".  He was still online and replied "not yet sir, here's my address..." It was nearby so I told him to be ready in 20 mins and headed round.   It was in a block of flats so I buzzed his number and he said - "cum in, doors open".  I climbed the stairs and walked straight into his flat closing the door behind me.  One room was half dark with the room open and I walked in shutting it behind me.  I felt his beautiful skinny ass starting to finger it - at this he sniffed from his poppers.  I asked if he wanted to know my status "he said - not yet".  I replied "such a slut aren't you?".  His answer was very honest "yes, I take a lot of loads - raw every Saturday and Sunday but last test was neg. Honestly mate I could have anything - I should be open - like my hole - would understand if you don't want to go further".  My cock had got rock solid at this news and I said "sniff lad".  He did and I pushed my rock hard cock into his pre-lubed hole.   "That answer your question?" I asked.  He said "yes sir, 100%".  I commanded him to "sniff again" and as he did I whispered "want my poz cock?" into his ear and he shouted "yes sir, make tonight the night, breed me".  I said to him I would, I'd pound his slut hole and get him pregnant.  "I'm fucking every load you've ever had into your hole right now and making it take - making it worthwhile."  I asked if it was just lube he'd used as his hole was feeling amazing.  He replied "no, you're the second guy to cum in me today".  He begged me to fuck the cum into his hole deeper and harder.  The thought of this twink coating my cock in his sex was too much and my balls tensed up and he felt it and screamed "poz me daddy" and I did squirting load after load into his dirty cumhole.  He snuggled into my big hairy chest and feel asleep.  I knew I could have a lot more fun with this lad...

• Like 17
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 7
  • Thanks 1