Video%2B3%2B0%2B03%2B12-54.jpg

Video%2B3%2B0%2B03%2B12-57.jpg

Video%2B3%2B0%2B03%2B13-39.jpg

Video%2B3%2B0%2B03%2B14-21.jpg

Video%2B3%2B0%2B03%2B14-25.jpg

Video%2B3%2B0%2B03%2B15-24.jpg

Video%2B3%2B0%2B03%2B29-24.jpg

Video%2B3%2B0%2B03%2B37-13.jpg

Today was one of those that you would never be able to plan.

First thing in the morning I get a chat request from a hot young bottom visiting from Dallas. He wants to be fucked hard, take a load and be done. But he also had a four day load saved up that he wanted to feed me, after I fucked him.

Unfortunately he was not able to host and neither was I.

On my break I logged onto the new Android app Grindr. I had known of it but could not use it on my phone. Today I was online and a hot dark haired guy sent me a note...along with a picture of an unbelievably looking thick uncut cock.

He was nearby so I told him about a favorite bathroom with the full locking doors.

He agreed and we headed over. As he was walking up I could only think of a Greco-Roman aka Mediterranean stud. Tall, dark hair, beard and a chest like a brick wall. And if that picture was anywhere near accurate, it was a mouth full.

We headed up and he followed me into a stall. Right away he pulls out his cock and even semi flaccid it was a good 6 inches long and larger than those rubber/water toys we grew up with that would bounce and shoot around the room...those of you born from the late 60's may remember.

I got down on my knees and immediately swallowed everything I could. It was indeed a mouth full and growing by the second.

I was able to get it into my throat but I literally could barely get my hand around it. My fingers did not touch.

As he got to his full thickness I had to do some stroking and slurping and mouth stretching to get every inch of his cock spit lubed.

You know that I live for those thick ones and I wanted to feel him all the way to the balls....this was one that would only go 99% of the way before I had to back off to avoid being gagged and make too much noise.

After all, my rule of etiquette in a public bathroom is that no one on the other side of the door should be able to guess that my mouth is being fucked and cum is going to be all over the place.

A couple of times I would release his cock to his own fist and he would stroke it while I worked on that massive head and foreskin.

At one point we could hear people come in and use the urinals - I just kept sucking and stroking.

Eventually he was getting thick and he said that he was ready to cum. I kept his cock buried as far as possible and used my hand to stroke those inches that would not fit.

As he let out a low moan, I could feel my tongue being bathed in his juice.

Once his balls were drained, we headed out and he commented that I had excellent follow through - meaning that he was glad I was honest and ready to meet up on the fly. Well, when you present me with a cock and load like that...I do my best to be accommodating.

Now for the second version of cruising and sucking.

Took a break and happened to be walking around a department store and had to piss. I headed to the bathroom and end up running into a young buck that has shot nice full loads on my face but we never got it on camera.

Knowing from past online chats that he was up for it, we headed down the street to a location he knew. He directed me on what floor to go to and he would be there in the bathroom. I followed up and sure enough we were alone.

I handed him the camera and he pulled out his cock.

This guy is not the same as the uncut from earlier but I am a cum pig and cock sucker and all shapes & sizes are hot when you get what you want.

He was hard already and I got down and swallowed every inch and started a deep throat blow job that I knew he wanted. As I was edging him closer and closer, he was also piston fucking my face and really getting every inch down to the balls.

Love it when I can just let them take over and use my throat and tongue in every way, to get every inch.

After a short time (those young ones can come fast and often!!)he took over the stroking and let me know it was time for the cum to fly.

Shot after shot started flying over my cheek and onto my face. More cum hit my upper lip and beard.

When all was said and done, I had a very nice beard full of cum and a streak from my beard to my forehead.

The aroma of that cum made my own cock ooze precum as I stood up and used my tongue to taste it.3474577974612100795-6096888961187947081?l=sfverscumboy.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.