[Closet Bi] Emotional attachment

Guest wl101

Guest wl101

Click here to see Closet Bi's original blog post...

Since my couple of hours of fantastic bareback sex the other weekend, I've gone through a few different emotions. Firstly, I openly admit I was in danger of becoming emotionally engaged with the guy but his explanation very firmly reminded me what these hook ups are all about - nothing other than sex and on reflection he's spot on and I agree wholeheartedly.

Problem is I think I now have an emotional attachment to bareback sex, maybe even an addiction. Sure, the missus and I fuck raw and have done for years now. But fucking a guy feels different. I'm not saying it's better as I REALLY enjoy fucking the missus. But sex with men is just different. On one level it's "wrong" - i was taught men fuck women so at an educational level it's "wrong". Of course nowadays it's politically accepted that there's nothing wrong about being gay although there's certainly a massive stigma attached in many places.

So yeah, I'm addicted to raw sex whoever it's with.

I've been at pains to not hassle the Saturday guy...but could hold off no longer. Asked him what he was upto on Saturday morning, the time we met last time. He replied (unusual for him in itself) that he was working all day. Also has 2-3 more exchanges about raw sex etc. He reconfirmed that, time permitting, we'd hook up again sometime which is good. So I'll ease off chatting to him now for a week or so. Don't want to come over all clingy. We seem to both want to see each other again so that is cool.

I've been looking up guys on BBRT too lately. There aren't many who I'd want to dip my dick in but there are a couple of real stand out asses, which are just begging to be fucked and seeded. A guy from Bedfordshire hit me up and unlocked his photos. Fffffuuuuccccckkkkkkk. I nearly came there and then. Young lad. Legs bent back behind his head. Spunky hole on view. I'd do him then and there. Getting hard now just thinking. We had a quick chat. I told him if he was ever up in Manchester to let me know as I'd like to drop a few loads up his nice arse. He said he would. Mind you, we all say things!

So I continue to hunt for that next bareback fuck. Not prepared to lower my standards. Want someone i find hot and sexy.5276175319366823909-1085774900369895250?l=closet-bi.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.