[Closet Bi] Raw Fuck #2 (arranged)

Guest wl101

Guest wl101

Click here to see Closet Bi's original blog post...

Over the last few months I've been chatting on and off to a guy on xtube who looks fit and has a great looking bod, cock and hole. I think like me, he's quite new into the game but also like me, is into raw sex.

Until recently he was living with family so any chance of a hook up was out of the question so we were confined to horny xtube conversations.

He's now got his own gaff sorted, just outside Manc CC and earlier in the week he asked if I was ready to pay him a visit and stick my prick up his cunt. Too fucking right.

We've arranged this for tomorrow. I'm going over straight after work. Given my recent experiences, I'm not holding my breath but at least this guy and I have been chatting for a few months now so there must be a high chance he's genuine and up for it. And he's given me specific directions by text today too. Gonna try and save some spunk for him now until tomorrow.5276175319366823909-8600704648487358877?l=closet-bi.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.