[Closet Bi] (a possible) Raw Fuck #3

Guest wl101

Guest wl101

Click here to see Closet Bi's original blog post...

I've had a few exchanges with a guy on BBRT who has probably the most perfect asshole I could ever wish to fuck. When a guy has his legs spread either on his front or back, I like a firm fit ass to be able to show off the hole, not hidden behind skin which needs moving. Something fucking gorgeous about a hole being on show like that. Really does it for me. This guy sure as hell as one fit ass.

But weirdly, his boyfriend is a total bottom so in their relationship he's a total top. Mind you, with an 8.5" dick, his boyfriend clearly likes taking a large one.

However, over the last few days, this guy has really let his horny side out. He seems to be in desperate need of a cock to cream his insides, would be well up for being piss fucked and wants me to spoon some of my jizz from his ass and let him taste it. He wants some pics/vids done too.

He's 5 years older than me and normally I'm not massively into older guys but he has a certain youthfulness about him and his hole pics have me hard as nails.

He lives in central Mancs which is great for me but sadly his partner works from home so the opportunity to hook up seems remote. But yesterday we had quite a lengthy chat and he's now given me his email address so we can chat more easily and we've both been discussing what we might do if we meet.

I told him I gave saturday bloke 3 loads of spunk. This guy wants 4! He wants to feel really whitewashed up his arse. And he wants to taste my spunk. I might also add some piss to the mix, see how the mood takes me. I've told him I have little cock sucking experience but would love to get to know his 8.5" monster better. He's also suggesting as a top I should find out what it's like to get fucked as that will help me when I'm balls deep in a guy next time. I must confess the idea of taking a cock does appeal in some ways but in others it doesn't. I'll need to think about that one more fully.

But he's sent me some more hole pics - fuck its gorgeous. And he seems dead genuine about wanting my spunk when he gets back from his holidays in April. We'll wait and see on that one.5276175319366823909-493322054633744944?l=closet-bi.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.