[Closet Bi] Spring has arrived

Guest wl101

Guest wl101

Click here to see Closet Bi's original blog post...

Well it seems spring has arrived in Manchester at least judging by the last few days. Mind you it's still cold enough now as I wait my train to see my breath in front of me. Warms up around 10 degrees C as the morning progresses though.

All being well I'm gonna be balls deep in a younger fit guy after work today. I know he reads this so if you're doing so today mate you'd better be genuine. Not into any more time wasters this week fella!

I continue to exchange emails with the hung versatile top off BBRT. We've progressed to making a provisional date - first Monday in April - and we're discussing cheap hotels in central Manc. Apart from having the most fuckable hole I've seen for a while (mind you, younger guy later's looks nice too) he seems to be a real dirty minded guy. Just how I like 'em. Hoping he's genuine that's all.

I also messaged an 18 year old I found on A4A. Regulars will know I like my guys younger and fit normally although I do make occasional exceptions. I wasn't expecting any response but we've exchanged a couple of emails and allegedly he's interested in taking my spunk too. Only thing is he can't accom so would have to be a public place maybe. Depends whether he can convince me he knows somewhere discreet and safe. Not holding my breath on this one.

Also been hit up on Grindr by a guy trying to arrange a 3some. He's a bottom and the other guy is a versatile top. Arranging something close to Easter might be the nail in the coffin but we'll see where it ends up.5276175319366823909-7762077274944223994?l=closet-bi.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.