[Smooth Butt] young, hung, and full of cum...until fully drained at least!

Feeder

Click here to see original post on Smooth Butt For Mature Tops...

i was horny one recent sunday afternoon and doing what i've done a few time lately when i get bored and horny...spending a quiet relaxing afternoon sucking cock and taking loads at a local adult theater...the adonis cinema in downtown philly. it was a nice day outside so i wasn't sure how many horny guys would show up in a dark scummy theater needing their nuts drained...it turned out to be quite a few. i put an ad up on craigslist letting everyone know i was giving anonymous blowjobs in the booth with the gloryhole on the right in the back of the basement. the ad must have worked because at one point i found myself on my knees in that booth and there was a line of horny guys waiting their turn to get in my warm sucking mouth and pump their load down my throat. i serviced 8 eager cocks in all that afternoon...6 blew their load down my throat and 2 pumped my hungry butt full of cum....one right after the other, over the span of about an hour and a half. i felt so slutty on my knees servicing each hard cock in turn. it was like a factory line....working the cock in my mouth to a frenzy, until the owner would stiffen, jerk, and spasm his load down my sucking throat...then savor the feel of my warm sucking throat suckle his load from his nuts...letting me get every drop of sperm...then zip up and walk away only to be followed by the next guy rubbing his crotch or walking up with his cock in his hand. there was a wide variety of cock that showed up too...young cock, older cock, latin cock, black cock...a few good, a few OK...and one REALLY nice cock. about the 4th guy to step up was a muscular jock that looked all of 20 years old. he was built like a football player, with a bulge in his underwear. he pulled his rockhard cock out as he stepped up to the booth....and i was immediately on my knees kissing the tip. it was not long...maybe 6.5 inches...but thick and hard as a rock. you could tell he was horny as hell and eager to get a warm mouth on his needy cock. his nuts were big and round and full of seed...so i tugged on the as i kissed the tip...making a mental note to give those big nuts a warm spit bath half-way through the blowjob i was about to give.6735054797439398031-7017115185852763223?l=smoothbutt4maturetops.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.