Life changed - Time to travel

Slinglizard

So 2021 hasn’t, so far, been all we hoped it was cracked up to be.  However, when life gives you lemons.....etc.

To recap the last few months:

broke up with girlfriend of 7 years

got laid off from my job

These can all be positive things!  I saw the lay off coming, so saved cash aside, and now I’m single I can freely embrace sex with men again.  Travel restrictions are a headache right now, but as soon as the US opens its doors to Europeans again, I’m off!

My plan is to spend a week in Atlanta before heading down to Florida for a couple of weeks to a month. During that time I want to take as many loads so humanly possible. Yes, I’m in my early 40’s, and again yes, I’ve spent the last 20 years driving a desk instead of going to the gym, but I’m not I’m not horribly overweight.  Whilst I’m probably not going to be the top of anybody’s list, I’m still hoping to embrace the inner cum dump that I always wanted to be.  I’m already poz (undetectable, and she knew), so there isn’t too much I’m worried about which antibiotics can’t deal with.

I’ve seen reviews of places like Inn Leather and a few others, but some of them are saying that while they are clothing optional, they aren’t dedicated for sex.  So my American friends, and those that have been there, where would you all recommend?  I must admit, I embrace the sleazier side of things.  Gangbangs, watersports, even the occasional fisting are all things which I have indulged in since my late teens.  Only raw sex has been something I’ve missed out on (apart from one time, and I’ve already said how that went).  

Where do you advise that a late blooming, aspiring cum dump go?