[Closet Bi] Potential down the line

Guest wl101

Guest wl101

Click here to see Closet Bi's original blog post...

As you may recall, I've been chatting to a guy who has the most perfect arsehole I could possibly imagine. He happens to have an 8-9" cock and be an exclusive top in his relationship with his bf but he and I have been chatting over a few days now and he's admitted he likes taking a cock up his arse too but as his bf is a total bottom, clearly doesn't get any at home. He has, in fact, been looking for someone he can trust to have regular raw sex with. The first thing that drew me to his profile was his face pics. He looks younger than his 40 years and he's also got a really nice face. Then when I saw his arsehole my cock stood to attention and suggested I had to at least embarass myself by making contact with him. That was on BBRT a week or so ago and matters have moved on.

He's a filthy whore, who wants multiple loads of spunk up his arse, to be fucked in every position going, would like some piss too and is looking into getting us booked into a hotel room on April 4th and I've already booked the return leg on April 18th!!! He and I seem to be very sexually compatible and we share similar views about casual encounters. So it made sense to move things on. He's actually away on holiday at the moment but still manages to sneak a couple of emails a day to me, telling me more of his dirty mind.

That should be great fun.

Then, again on BBRT, I discovered another mighty fine arse belonging to a 29/30 year old and again, my cock dictated I contacted them. Again, strangely, despite me being no oil painting, he's expressed an interest in me dropping multiple loads of spunk up his hole and I'm gonna see about meeting up next week as to whether he's really genuine.

But both these guys have holes to die for. If I was to describe my perfect arsehole it would be the ones these two guys have.

One final propsect is a 40 year old who is again a filthy whore. He's not a fit 6 pack buy but more like me, a little wider round the waist but, happily, not as wide as me. But his desire to be flooded with my spunk and be fucked every which way has caught my attention and I hope I can see him sometime soon also.

Of course, none of the above maybe genuine, as is usually my luck, but I shall recount their progress and others over the coming days.5276175319366823909-5768003510338962222?l=closet-bi.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.