Boston hotel information?

Hey guys.... I'm spending two nights in downtown Boston on my way to meet a friend in Provincetown in mid August. I will be there Wed 8/11 until Fri 8/13. I've booked myself at the Kimpton Nine Zero hotel using a couple of award nights and like its proximity to South Station and the ferry terminal. I wondered if any others have had experience fucking in this hotel... would be terrible if tops couldn't get past the lobby to breed me or if perhaps another neighborhood altogether might be better. Any advice appreciated!

Also, reach out via DM if you're interested in breeding this hole while I'm in town.

• 2 months later...

I thought I'd bump this up to see if I can get any advice about good hotels to take loads in Boston next month.... will be a Wed and Thur night, 8/11-13. Need to be at Long Wharf early on Friday for a ferry to P'town so would prefer to be relatively close to downtown but also want to be in a place where tops can reach me easily. Which is the best neighborhood for easy access to tops, particularly those that are str8/bi/bi-curious and just looking to unload in a hole. My favorite is a motel scene with a door to the outside but there don't seem to be any of those in Boston proper. Is the Fenway still gay? Any advice appreciated as I haven't spent anytime in Boston in more than 20 years.