Bi Kurdish bottom - ready to give in and play BB

Guest Kurdishbtm69

Guest Kurdishbtm69

Hi am a 26 year old Bi  hairy Kurdish bottom. Never been topped bareback and ready to give (especially after finding this site). Have always desired to give in to my piggy side but never been ready until now I can't hold it in any longer. I really want to be a cum dump pig and try kinky things like WS and chem sex (no slamming). Can't accom as I live with family, I live in central London in Marylebone and can travel reasonable distance. Not looking for toxic loads and never will but ready to take any cock (prefer uncut) that's neg not on meds, neg on prep or undetectable. Never been with more than one guy at once so if that's an option that will be hot. I respect people's boundaries and value trust. I have pics for anyone that's interested. Like I said at the start am hairy.