[CFL Barebacker] March Fuck Party – Raw

Feeder

Click here to see CFL Barebacker's original blog post...

Typically, I will write all the play by play details of my sexcapades, but a few weeks have passed and my memory has been fucked out of me by now. Therefore, I am doing a photo story of the guys I played with. It was another amazing party with plenty of choices for all, but these were the ones I was able to make some time with. I hope you enjoy!

OrlandoMan.jpgI started the party by making out with this guy then filling his amazing hole!

Conwaybottom-300x243.jpgThis guy was just standing there, so I bent him over and fucked his tight hole to welcum him to the party

FarmbeachCity.jpgThis was another great fuck! His hole felt so good that it milked a huge creamy load out of my cock!

<div id="attachment_1013" class="wp-caption alignnone" style="width: 293px"><a rel="attachment wp-att-1013" href="http://cflbarebacker.com/2011/03/26/march-fuck-party-raw/orlandoman/"></p>MCOHardFun.jpgI had to fuck this brother twice! More than just another fuck, but a Brother! An amazing ass, as well as a fun top!

I spent the biggest part of the evening as a Top, but after getting spent with those fine asses, I was ready to feel some meet inside my eager hole. I was fortunate to finde a couple of tops who were not yet fucked out, so I set my sights on them and the rest is history!

Cobra2768-300x268.jpg"Cobra" Fucked me hard and deep. The only one of two cocks in my ass this night.

man2play.jpgThis HUGE COCK was the 2nd and final cock of the night in my ass. This is a cock that just keeps growing and gets thicker the longer he fucks. He made me cum twice!

After getting thoroughly fucked, my evening was complete. However, there was more fun to be had the next day as some of the guys returned in the afternoon for some more load swapping….

Get Shareaholic

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.