[Closet Bi] Weekend

Guest wl101

Guest wl101

Click here to see Closet Bi's original blog post...

I continue to have quite a large amount of chat with the 40 year old cum from Salford. Laughingly he refers to me as a stud and he can't wait to meet up with me. Saw some more pics of him yesterday. Very masculine. Not the type my poorly performing gaydar would have said was queer at all. But queer he is. He wants us to role play. Him being my uncle who likes to check on the health of his nephew's (my) cock by examining it from time to time. I'm to let him do this once more before telling my uncle he's a queer bastard and that unless he takes multiple loads of my spunk deep up his arse then I'm going to bring in the police! I'm sure I can oblige in that role ;)

There's two other guys of interest to me. One who I'm meeting a week on Monday at a hotel TBA (and repeat booking already sorted for two weeks after) and the other who lives near Trafford Centre. TC guy will just be a one off but he was the most amazing arsehole pics. Damn near perfect. The hotel bloke really does have the perfect arsehole though. Plus he seems a really nice guy to boot.

Salford guy wants to meet this week. I told TC guy I'd try and see him this week too. Decisions decisions!5276175319366823909-4117276205161330047?l=closet-bi.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.