First time

Cockservant

After hesitating for a few years I finally took the plunge and sucked my first cock.  Because I was nervous I decided a gloryhole would be my best option.  I also can't host so I got a room at a hotel.  Anyways I put an ad up on DL once I got to my room and got a couple replies pretty quickly.  One was a younger guy 23yo with a nice average size dick and nice body.  So I set up a time with him.  Once he got to the hotel I gave him the room number and cracked the door for him.  When he got to room he pulled out his cock and put it through the hole.  I started by just softly stroking him and then ran my tongue around his cock until he was mostly hard.  Then I lowered my head and started bobbing and making sure I wasn't rubbing my teeth on him.  I was also trying to give attention to his balls. After a few minutes I'm feeling super horny and he seems to be enjoying himself. I start thinking about how silky my ass feels when it's lubed up and how great it would feel for him. So without asking I grab some more lube and apply some to his cock.  I thought about putting a condom on him but was too horny. I stand up, turn around and press his cock into my asshole. He seems surprised at first but really starts pumping me once I loosen up and trying to grab at my hips.  He doesn't last too long before I feel him starting to cum hard up my ass.  His cock slips out after resting a bit and he zips up and leaves.  It was by far the hottest experience I've had so far.  It felt amazing being bred and knowing the relief my ass was providing.  Idk if I'll make being bred a habit but it sure is tempting.

A couple more guys showed up, one finished in my mouth and the other in my ass but with a condom.  I was hoping for more guys but I guess I'll have to try other platforms to advertise on too. Anyway hope you enjoyed and I can't wait for more lol

• Like 3