[Closet BB Cumdump] Ohhhhh Myyyyyyy Goooodddd

Feeder

Click here to see Closet BB Cumdump's original blog post...

I was torn on Slammers because some of the guys that I invited told me Club Fort Lauderdale was better. I decided I'd make my own decision and I ended up going to Slammers. Definitely not as fancy as Club Fort Lauderdale, just lots of halls and dark areas to get laid.....and get laid I did. What sucks is they take your phone so I have no pics. I was told the guys are not as hot. That wasn't my experience and it was a Sunday night. It was a better crowd than I got at Club Fort Lauderdale on Saturday night. I won't say Club Fort Lauderdale sucks because it didn't I had a great time. Slammers was less walking and looking and flat out sex from start to finish. There were so many that I can't describe them all. I did keep tally though. I was there for 3 hours and can tell you 11 guys sucked my dick throughout the night (I wouldn't cum though because I wanted to keep going), I sucked 14 cocks, 4 of those came in my mouth (this is a big deal because I have never sucked so much dick in my life and we know I'm trying to be better at it - but my throat is sooooore today), and I got fucked by 17 guys and 11 of them shot loads in my hole. It was running down my legs and squirted out in several instances. The pic here is when I got back to the hotel. That's what my hole that was fucked by 17 guys looks like

:)

I can give you the first guy who fucked me (this was after I got sucked by two guys after I arrived and realized I needed to start servicing instead of being serviced). A guy had a nice chest, big arms, little gut and was standing on the opposite side of a room from me and looking over. I walked into the room and he followed me in. This was a smart move because when he got hard his dick was BIG. It was at least 8+ and thick. Figured it was perfect to loosen me up for the rest of the night and little did I know how right I would be. He was a big kisser like me and we both liked that, I blew his dick for a while and he kept trying to get it past that spot in my throat so it could slide down and I could deep throat him. Wasn't happening with a dick his size.... Anyway, he stood me up and turned me around to see my hole, he got down and started rimming me. He started to slide his dick in me doggie. I took a hit of poppers and the fun began. He did me doggie for a while and then stopped and told me to flip on my back so he could kiss me. I did and we did this for a long while. He then told me "I don't like quickies, you like long play?" I said yes and he smiled. He continued to fuck me on my side, he laid down and I straddled him, back to doggie, holding me up while he was standing with my legs around his waist, back to sucking his cock. He fucked me seven ways from Sunday. For 40 minutes of my 3 hours I was with him just plowing my hole, sometimes fast, sometimes slow, sometimes short and quick, sometimes long and deep. There was a viewing hole in the top of the door so we got random visitors the whole time stopping to look. He finally asked if I wanted to be bred. I said yes please. He told me to get on my back again and spread my legs. I did and he slipped in and then he leaned over and kissed me and asked again if I wanted to be bred. I said yes please, please again and that's all it took. He shot a nice load in my hole. He pulled out and laid on me. We kissed for a while, he asked if I was from around there. I said no, just visiting and he told me he should kidnap me and bring me back to his place to fuck all night. I laughed and said it sounded good to me. He did give me his name and number though for the next time I come down to Lauderdale. Yum yum, gimme more.....

After that, I remember certain guys and let me tell you why. Most of the cocksucking I did was in the dark room Plato's Den or something like that. Dark, hard to see. You can make out basic shapes but can't really see faces or anything. That's where I was on my knees and sucked most of the dick. 3 of the 4 loads I swallowed were in that room. Also in this room I was fucked by 6 of the 17 guys so I couldn't really see their faces, but could kind of see the bods. The other guys I hooked up with in rooms were a Cuban guy who had a nice muscular chest and abs with an average size dick. He made up for size by thrust. He put his weight into it and was the hardest fuck I had all night. I mean, he fucking PLOOOOOWED my ass, hard. His load was the first that started dripping down my legs.

Another muscle daddy type was a room fuck. He was oddly similar to the first guy but when he was about to cum he pulled out and started jerking off. I jumped on my knees quick and got his dick in my mouth. He whispered "I'm poz" before he started cumming and when I didn't stop he knew it was ok and let his load down my throat.

There was another area that was a small area where you walk in and there is a long bench where 3 or 4 guys usually stand and bend over taking dick. I decided I'd try the anonymous scene and I took my shorts off, kept my poppers under my nose and got mounted by the rest of the guys that fucked me and gave me loads (except for one). I didn't see faces, all I felt was cock and cum when they shot loads. It was so fucking awesome.

The last guy was again similar in shape and size to the first. I found him in the dark room where I sucked all the dicks. I could tell he had a nice chest and started rubbing his crotch. He started rubbing mine and then stuck his hand down the back of my shorts and felt my butt. When he felt it wet he leaned over and asked if I wanted to go to a room. I said yep and off we went. He FEASTED on my hole and was eating everything I pushed out. He snowballed some and just made out with sometimes too but when he was satisfied he decided to fuck me. It was again on my back with my legs spread wide and he just plowed good and steady until he shot a load in my hole but when he was done he pulled out and leaned over and started blowing me. I was so horned up at this point that I let him go. I told him I was going to cum and he started going faster and it was a delayed reaction because of edging for so long but about 10 seconds after I told him, my dick started pulsing violently and I shot a huge load in his mouth. He gagged and some spit back down on me. But he was good enough to go back and clean it up. He also asked if I was local and when I said no he said figures but I told him I hoped I'd see him again. All in all, oh man, one of the best nights I have ever had as a pig. FUCK YEAH!!

butt+3-27.jpg

7230614512406525083-2710692625138390477?l=closetbbcumdump.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.